1st Generation Dodge Cummins 89-93 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Rotary Injection Pumps

91 dodge diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 12:48 AM
Diesel Bomber
Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts

''''and as stated before, you want real power, go to a p pump best money i ever spent[/QUOTE]'''

^^^ yo big bad diesel check it out son

Old 12-13-2010, 11:22 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks guys and I have all my gauges in and I'm currently boosting about 22lbs and all I have done is the bd diesel fuel pin and 3200 lb gov spring and I don't have the pump turned up yet but I hope to learn how to soon and am looking to get bigger injectors but not sure what go to get and have no idea of size turbo I'm not looking to to go the track but I want to drive and be able to put the rubber down when the time come or when a kid in daddies truck pulls up next to you and you want leave him in the smoke help me out guys thanks

Old 12-14-2010, 12:49 AM
Site Sponsor
Received 636 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by blazier18

^^^ yo big bad diesel check it out son
Like I said b4 you will need some years of work and lots of money to keep up with me SON

Old 12-14-2010, 01:33 AM
Diesel Bomber

Originally Posted by big bad diesel 416
Like I said b4 you will need some years of work and lots of money to keep up with me SON
were on the same team ha ha all i need is money and u can get real used to the back of my truck. or i stay broke and ill see ur back of the truck then gone gone gone and for 91 dodge how much do u haul, play, drive. if i pulled a little played a little and wanted fuel mileage in the question. find a hx35 wastegate it to 35. 5x12's. corectly tuned afc housing cold air in take 4 inch straight pipe. if u want to much power like all of us. do 5x14's still a 3200 rpm spring. maxed out afc but still tuned rite. a different fuel pin. ported head and a 62/65/14. 4 inch straight pipe. thats better spool with a little higher egts but good enough for power. and of course a sturdy clutch and reliable gauges. fill a sig out and tell us wat u want to do and i might be able to help out more!

Old 12-14-2010, 10:21 PM
Diesel Fan

well im not really trying to keep up with anyone just want to be able to know i have plenty of power under the hood its my daily driver but my toy as well so what do you think about running prince of darkness injectors ?

Old 12-15-2010, 01:41 AM
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by austinward
my daily driver but my toy as well
for the love of god man that is a BAD statement dont "have to much fun" with your toy that your "daily driver" becomes unreliable, gets poor milage, or smokes too bad to drive on the street

what do you think about running prince of darkness injectors ?
plain and simple they suck

go with a good injector like SDX
or wait another month until I release our Moxpros

Old 12-15-2010, 05:32 PM
Diesel Fan

hey bbd thanks again how much you selling the sdx injectors a set of six?

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

for the love of god man that is a BAD statement dont "have to much fun" with your toy that your "daily driver" becomes unreliable, gets poor milage, or smokes too bad to drive on the street

yea true true i cant afford to ruin anything by me out being stupid in it im looking for another 12 valve right now so i can just make my 1st gen my weekend driving truck if you know wat i mean

Last edited by austinward; 12-15-2010 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-16-2010, 01:37 AM
Site Sponsor

We cant post prices in the open threads so

Old 12-16-2010, 02:08 AM
Diesel Bomber

hey bbd thanks again how much you selling the sdx injectors a set of six?

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

yea true true i cant afford to ruin anything by me out being stupid in it im looking for another 12 valve right now so i can just make my 1st gen my weekend driving truck if you know wat i mean
u ever figure out what u want to do with ur truck? play or dd theres a fine line between both. if u haul then ur gonna spend money if u want alot of power. drivetrain/turbo/GOOD injectors. dont qoute me but even a water meth kit!

Old 12-16-2010, 08:19 AM
Diesel Wrench
Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts

The POD's do suck.They smoke so much all the time it makes your truck look like its broken.They also run hot and make the mpg's go down the drain.

Quick Reply: 91 dodge diesel