|Diesel Bombers Rules
(1) First things first, DieselBombers.com is a diesel enthusiast website. We cater to ALL makes. We don't care if you drive a Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Volkswagen, Jeep, Toyota, BMW, Oshkosh, John Deere, Case, Kenworth, Peterbilt, International, Volvo, or anything else diesel powered. We are not a website catering to erection increaser creams, cheap prescription drugs, or a tunnel to funnel money to your 3rd world African disgrace of a country, so please keep that crap off here.
(2) Please keep all posts related to the section you are posting within. Threads posted in the wrong section will need to be moved to the correct section by our moderators.
(3) Spamming is prohibited in all sections in our forum and will result in the person making the post being banned, as well as the post being deleted.
(4) The Off-Topic section is there for threads pertaining to topics other than diesels, trucks, tractors, or for other topics there are no designated sections for. Topics in this section can be very raw at times and will seldom be censored or moderated. If you have a problem with certain topics being posted in this section and do not agree with some of the topics, please stay clear of this section. Continual complaining about a topic you disagree with in this section will result in you no longer having access to the section, and your problem will be solved.
(5) Now although we have the above mentioned Off-Topic section, we will absolutely not allow pornographic material or links directed to pornographic material in this section. Our definition of pornographic material means...completely naked or nude bodies are not allowed. Both 'Upstairs' and 'Downstairs' must be covered in some kind of fashion.
5a If you wanna see nudity, feel free to PM a Bomb Dquad Member for a passcode to the Badlands section. This content is adult, 18 years of age or older, not work safe, and not for the faint of heart. Pretty much anything goes, within reason. This is the ONLY area of the website nudity, flaming, harassing, or other such activity is allowed or tolerated.
(6) No Political or Religious threads are allowed. These types of threads seem to cause much debate and typically get out of hand and will be deleted on sight.
(7) No sexism is allowed. Offensive comments will be deleted. There are several female members here now...so why would you want to try and run them off with stupid sexist comments!
(8) No outside vendors are allowed to sell or promote their products ANYWHERE within this forum! If you want to become a sponsor, PM DieselMinded!
(9) No Sponsors are allowed to attack, or excessively critique the efforts of other Sponsors. If a Sponsor makes a negative comment about another Sponsor, we will ask that they refrain from making any additional comments of that nature and to take their disagreement to email. Also, Sponsors are not allowed to undercut prices in other rival Sponsors threads while in the Sponsors Product section. For example, "Sponsor A" is not allowed to post information as far as undercutting "Sponsor B's" prices in a thread in which "Sponsor B" started. In fact, while in the Sponsors Product section,"Sponsor A" should avoid even responding in "Sponsor B's" thread.
(10) No excessive bandwagoning, factionalism, and fighting is allowed. If members continually make negative comments in a thread to one another, we will ask that you refrain from making any more comments since your point has been made, and the addition of more negative comments will not constructively contribute to the topic thread. If you feel the need to carry on your bashing with one another, you will need to do it by e-mail or PM once Moderators have asked you to cool it. Please notify administrators or moderators if members continue to make negative comments so that we can take care of the situation. If you want to have a full-on web brawl, keep it in the Badlands forum.
(11) Controversial threads will be deleted. Any questionable threads will be closely watched by our moderators. We reserve the right to suspend members use of this forum if they regularly violate any of our rules. If a member continually violates any rule(s) on a consistent basis that member can be banned temporarily or permanently, depending on the offense. These bans are subject to appeal, but in general, if a member has received continuous warnings it's unlikely for there to be a reversal of the suspension since we will have already exhibited a lenient attitude prior to the suspension.Also ........ Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
** The owners and operators of Diesel Bombers ~ Where Diesels Reign Supreme reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close ANY thread for ANY reason **.
Although the administrators and moderators of Diesel Bombers ~ Where Diesels Reign Supreme will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Diesel Bombers ~ Where Diesels Reign Supreme, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:37 PM.