1st Generation Dodge Cummins 89-93 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Rotary Injection Pumps

Fuel Pin Install HELP---DennyT Pin

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 04:02 PM
BOMBARDIER

Received 918 Likes on 537 Posts
Old 04-20-2010, 08:55 PM
Diesel Bombers Sponsor
Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

I put the instructions on my website back in the day in order to save paper. I cant stand to waste a good tree..........its in pdf format. Enjoy! Dennis

http://dennytperformance.com/StageIIFuelPinInstall.pdf

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

once you see how smokey that dennyt pin is

Read more: https://www.dieselbombers.com/1st-ge...#ixzz0lhAPEDPT
Its all about foot control. I recently installed the AFC delete top and if you drive normal its just a clean as can be. Now, of course, If you cant help but go to the floor with the pedal everytime you start off its going to be smokey no matter what you have in there........

Last edited by DennyT; 04-20-2010 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-21-2010, 04:19 AM
BOMBARDIER

Originally Posted by DennyT
I put the instructions on my website back in the day in order to save paper. I cant stand to waste a good tree..........its in pdf format. Enjoy! Dennis

http://dennytperformance.com/StageIIFuelPinInstall.pdf

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

Its all about foot control. I recently installed the AFC delete top and if you drive normal its just a clean as can be. Now, of course, If you cant help but go to the floor with the pedal everytime you start off its going to be smokey no matter what you have in there........
Yep... all about control. I do have my star wheel and smoke screw all the way up though. I dont blame my smoke on my pin though... more the huge injectors and cranked up pump.

Old 04-21-2010, 10:45 AM
Diesel Enthusiast
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

DennyT's links should be put into the sticky somewhere so people can refer to it easier.

Old 04-24-2010, 05:41 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I m still have not got my pin I won from DinnyT and DB. checking the mail box ever day and nothing yet come on

Old 04-24-2010, 07:06 PM
BOMBARDIER

Originally Posted by ironworker
I have been looking for the same thing since i won a DennyT pin as well Thanks Guys
this video on you tub is the best i can find. The only thing i m not sure of is the stock pin has a bevel on both sides and the DennyT only has one.

YouTube - How to: Rotate fuel pin (cone) diaghram on your 89-93 Dodge cummins VE pump! More power!

Did you alredy get your pin? I m still weighting on the mail man
Put the bevel toward the front of the truck.

Old 04-24-2010, 07:14 PM
Diesel Bombers Sponsor
Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey Ironworker, your pin is on its way BUT I had to send it with the name "ironworker". I didnt have your real name. Itll get there.................

Old 04-24-2010, 08:49 PM
Diesel Enthusiast
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by RSWORDS
Yep... all about control. I do have my star wheel and smoke screw all the way up though. I dont blame my smoke on my pin though... more the huge injectors and cranked up pump.
haha thats my problem too. even with the denny t pin WAY up high (where the pin is still a perfect circle on the base) and my afc valet valve shut, i can still fog out the highway if i want to.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:59 PM
Diesel Enthusiast
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I just got my pin today from the giveaway gonna be puttin it in when i get around to it. Thanks dennyT! How controllable are EGTs gonna be? im gettin a pyro to so i can watch egt

Old 04-26-2010, 10:48 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I also got my DennyT pin that i won to day thirty min after i found it in the mail box it was in and I was giving it a test drive
Thank you Denny and DB

Quick Reply: Fuel Pin Install HELP---DennyT Pin