Diesel Bombers

Diesel Bombers (https://www.dieselbombers.com/)
-   1st Generation Dodge Cummins 89-93 (https://www.dieselbombers.com/1st-generation-dodge-cummins-89-93/)
-   -   $10 Front Pump Puller (https://www.dieselbombers.com/1st-generation-dodge-cummins-89-93/119499-10-front-pump-puller.html)

mysterync 03-01-2014 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by the.beard (Post 1051629)
This forum's going to get a real bad reputation real fast with this guy lurking around. Damned shame.

He trolls constantly over on norcal1320. Not one useful post that I saw anyway. Just trying to talk big hoping people will think he knows something. It looks like he's a joke over there too. Poor guy.:o

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

blakec 03-01-2014 09:31 PM

This is my first day on here and your allready startin to ruin it. By the way there is a 65 year old man that you would call a shade tree mech.i bet you that guy could work circles around you all day.

the.beard 03-01-2014 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by novapat (Post 1051630)
To bad you didn't have something positive to share on this site and good tech info..

lol Ok, now I refuse to believe you're serious. You're joking and just trying to get a rise out of people, right? Like an internet Ashton Kutcher?

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

Originally Posted by mysterync (Post 1051631)
He trolls constantly over on norcal1320. Not one useful post that I saw anyway. Just trying to talk big hoping people will think he knows something. It looks like he's a joke over there too. Poor guy.

His posts here are worthless, too.

Originally Posted by blakec (Post 1051633)
This is my first day on here and your allready startin to ruin it...

There's a lot of good stuff here if you can weed through the garbage. I don't always agree with everybody (Mystery can testify to that) but 90% of the time there's good info to be shared.

blakec 03-01-2014 09:43 PM

Yea allready talked to a guy about the exhaust on my 7.3. Good to know theres some good people that know a few things. Thanks alot man.

mysterync 03-01-2014 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by the.beard (Post 1051634)
lol Ok, now I refuse to believe you're serious. You're joking and just trying to get a rise out of people, right? Like an internet Ashton Kutcher?

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

His posts here are worthless, too.

There's a lot of good stuff here if you can weed through the garbage. I don't always agree with everybody (Mystery can testify to that) but 90% of the time there's good info to be shared.

to clarify we agree 100% on that topic but I always tell someone to use what component is currently in use lol

the.beard 03-01-2014 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by mysterync (Post 1051642)
to clarify we agree 100% on that topic but I always tell someone to use what component is currently in use lol

You should start telling your customers that you threw your slide hammers out and you're now disassembling transmissions with pry bars. The business will roll in, for sure. HA! lol

mysterync 03-01-2014 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by the.beard (Post 1051647)
You should start telling your customers that you threw your slide hammers out and you're now disassembling transmissions with pry bars. The business will roll in, for sure. HA! lol

Lol!!! And tell them I can diagnose and repair all their vehicles without torque specs, wiring diagrams or vehicle specific data!!!! That'll do the trick!

novapat 03-02-2014 12:04 AM

hmm kinda funny I do a fair amount of work for norcal 1320... funnier that you searched it..haha.. the best is a few of you seem to know what your doing... and yea theres a lot of good stuff on this site and some garbage to I found that with this site a while back.. A lot of there clowns think they know what there doing... you have that trans done there yet cat man??? going on three days!!!lol

the.beard 03-02-2014 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by novapat (Post 1051666)
hmm kinda funny I do a fair amount of work for norcal 1320... funnier that you searched it..haha.. the best is a few of you seem to know what your doing... and yea theres a lot of good stuff on this site and some garbage to I found that with this site a while back.. A lot of there clowns think they know what there doing... you have that trans done there yet cat man??? going on three days!!!lol

Even Google Translator drew a blank on that doosie. Are you drunk, Patricia?

novapat 03-02-2014 02:34 AM

no I wish I was. you buying?? ps if you were smart enough to google you guys would see real cars that I have don't and what real cars are all about..