12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with P7100 Injection Pumps

1994 cummins tourque convertor questions. what one to buy and hore power rateings?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 04:51 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 cummins tourque convertor questions. what one to buy and **** power rateings?

hi i was lookin to get a new convertor for my 1994 cummins. i was looking t the suncost sigle disc but it dosnt say how much horse power it good for? i was lookin to get about 500 horse out of the truck. and i was also lookin at the bd diesel one thats good for 450+. some feed back one what one would be good or other ones that you guys have hd good luck with in the future would be good to know too thanks.

Old 12-07-2011, 11:26 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i believe w/that much hp a single wont last very long.better to save your pennys &buy a triple disk billit.when you decide to buy from suncoast or whoever let them know what you'll be using the truck for & can lead ya toword what type of stall speed to use.you wont regret it if you wait & get the triple,it will be worth it.