12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with P7100 Injection Pumps

lift kit options?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2015, 07:32 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lift kit options?

Hey guys been a while since I posted on here! Some might remember me talking about doing the manual swap...well I finnaly did it in February of this year and boy is it sweet! But here's where I'm at now. I'm looking at lift kits. I'm not sure if I wanna go 6 inch or like an 8 inch lift. I'm leaning Twords the bigger lift though. But my main question is what lift do you recommend and where is the cheapest place to purchase this lift from? Anyway thanks guys!

Old 10-04-2015, 07:28 AM
Diesel Bomber
Received 59 Likes on 58 Posts

Cheapest I've found is Amazon, but I haven't looked very hard because I'm not particularly interested. And you don't want to just go there and see what they have, you need to find what you want elsewhere and see if they have it. Regardless, (IMO!) you need to run absolutely massive tires for an 8" lift to not look completely stupid, even a 6" is pushing the envelope hard.

Old 10-05-2015, 08:24 AM
Diesel Fan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea that's true. I'm actually looking at the fabtech 5.5 lift. Looks like a nice kit. If I ran with this lift I probably wouldn't have to mess with my driveline either?