6.7 Liter Dodge Cummins 2013+ Discussion of 6.7 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with DOC&DPF

Paintwork on a brand new truck?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 08:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paintwork on a brand new truck?

Hello all, just looking for some opinions and advice. I purchased a pearl white '16 3500 mega cab dually limited 3 weekends ago from a dealer in South Carolina and they delivered to my house in southeast Georgia. Just had time to wash and wax the truck this past weekend due to work and hurricane Mathew only to find the roof, hood and entire right side appear to have been resprayed. Tailgate gap on that side is bigger than drivers side and passenger rear door body lines are slightly off. It is also missing the paint protection pieces on the lower part of the dually fender and one of the cab lights is full of water. I know historically dodge/ Ram isn't the symbol of perfection in the automotive world and my expectations are high buying a truck close to $80k but not unrealistic. There is many imperfections in the respray. Fish eyes, debris, and runs to name a few. My wife also complained of wind noise heard from her side of the truck.
My questions or where I need advice is what are my options. Should I demand a different undamaged truck? Do I follow sc or ga disclosure laws? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mike