6.7 Liter Dodge Cummins 2013+ Discussion of 6.7 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with DOC&DPF

New truck mod advice needed

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2016, 02:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New truck mod advice needed

I bought a new 2016 and it's my first diesel. I have already lifted it two inches added 33in Nitto Terra Grapplers, and Kmc xd811s 18in wheel as well as driven it 3000 miles to get the hang of it. I posted to ask the advice about adding a tuner, intake, exhaust and the usual things to add power and help towing without completely voiding my warranty. I have an idea of the things i want to add but the opinions of more experienced individuals would help a lot. My truck is a crew cab laramie loaded. It came with the active air ram box which from the looks from building cars for a while seems almost comparable to some aftermarket intakes. The programer i am looking at is the Edge with attitude CTS2 it seems to have the most features, adds the most power, and all around act as a very good brain once it takes over. The exhaust is where i am really debating is it better to go with a 5in turbo back with dpf delete or do i keep the dpf and go from there back? Any ideas or suggestions on a good combination or ideas would greatly be appreciated. Thank you in advance.