6.7 Liter Dodge Cummins 07.5-12 Discussion of 6.7 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels

2010 Mega Cab Rear A/C Vent?

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 09:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2010 Mega Cab Rear A/C Vent?

I have an A/C vent on the backside of the front seat at the bottom in the middle of the 60/40 bench seat. There are two vents that point to the rear and no air flow. I took it to the dealer for several problems and picked it up after the service dept. closed and it still is producing no flow. I asked a salesman and he said it was just for show. WTF. When I dropped it off for warranty work I was told by the service manager that it wasn't even a Mega Cab and Dodge didn't make a Mega in 2010? WTF??? My invoice sticker says Mega, I paid for a Mega? Needless to say I will never go back to this dealer for anything once I get the truck fixed with it's initial problems it's been six months of B/S from them 5 or 6 tries at the same problems and not only do they not fix them but tear something else up. Last time they tore the glove box off while fixing a windshield leak, cut all the sound proofing and padding out of the front floor boards under the carpet and gave it back telling me it was finished. I found out about the sound proofing/padding later because the windshield leaked again and I was vacuuming it out with a wet dry.
Anyway I was wondering if anyone knows if the double A/C vent on the bottom of the back of the front seat is suppose to have air flow. I love my Cummins and want to keep it but the Dealer is making it tough!
Thanks for any help, I'm sure not getting any from the dealer, only lies and this is the largest Dodge dealer in the south with a 5 star service rating! Scary...

Old 07-11-2010, 02:19 AM
Site Sponsor - Mighty Diesel
Received 213 Likes on 200 Posts

i know my 2008 mega has rear air