5.9 Liter CR Dodge Cummins 03-07 Discussion of 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Common Rail Injection

Sirius Radio Issue -- Only Picking Up Stations 74 - 184

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 02:29 PM
BOMBARDIER BOMB SHELL & OFFICIAL DB GREETER
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Sirius Radio Issue -- Only Picking Up Stations 74 - 184

This weekend njmaier and I got around to putting in my KC Daylighters. We had the battery terminals disconnected for a while working on the wiring. Of course I lost all my radio presets.

That is to be expected, but I now can't pick up any of the lower Sirius stations. 74-184 are the only stations that come in. I called Sirius and had them resend the signal several times, but nothing changed. They said I'd have to take it to the dealer to have a Master Reset done to the radio.

Does anyone know of anything else I can try before taking it to the dealer?

Thanks, guys!

Old 04-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Sma't Alec!
Received 135 Likes on 93 Posts

When you 1st activated Sirius they take you through a few step to get the Sirius Serial # that is stored in it. That's how they keep track, activate the radio. They should of asked for that # and they should of been able to reset, bounce a signal off of it. I work @ VW dealer and we deal with Sirius, and the few issues we've had with them, we just sat the vehicle outside and Sirius did everything. Maybe call back and talk to someone different.

Old 04-02-2007, 07:04 PM
BOMBARDIER BOMB SHELL & OFFICIAL DB GREETER
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Thanks! I may give that a try tomorrow!