5.9 Liter CR Dodge Cummins 03-07 Discussion of 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Common Rail Injection

need a hand finding nozzles, goin nuts here core charges.........

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 08:36 AM
Diesel Wrench
Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts
Default need a hand finding nozzles, goin nuts here core charges.........

I am trying to locate some nozzles for my 04.5, I want 90's nothing less, but 100's are not out of the question but that is the max. I do have plans for turbo yada yada ya..... I happen to have about two thousand miles on my stockers due to replacement, so my bodies are great. Might even be the new stainless steal ones! anyway, I do not want down time of my truck but dang, my core nozzles are perfect, who have you dealt with that has given great nozzles right off the bat. I see edge nozzles available, and lots of others. I want reliable, daily driveable, and someone who might actually take the time to hear me out about my near new cores. Let me know who helped you out, or what brand, size, stage you had luck with. thanks guys.

Old 02-08-2009, 09:52 AM
Diesel Bomber
Received 111 Likes on 105 Posts

There are several kinds out there! Your cores really have no value as far as near new they just drill them out to what ever they are making. 1 mile or 100k the nozzles will be the same it's the bodies that matter! About 800. to 1000. for tips! Just shop around here with the vendors they are all good guys find what you want and then deal!

Old 02-12-2009, 12:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nozzles

Industrial Injection is where i got my tips. They can make whatever horsepower tip sizes tou want.