5.9 Liter CR Dodge Cummins 03-07 Discussion of 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Common Rail Injection

Best programmer for 5.9L?????

Old 01-06-2019, 10:09 PM
Diesel Enthusiast
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Bigg Redd View Post
I pull a travel trailer 34.5 ft long and right in the range of 11,800-ish pounds fully loaded, pulling with my CTD QC dually ( see my signature). I drive @ 62-65 mph while towing and I can manage 16-17 mph on flat hwy. That to me is AWESOME! I have very conservative mods. Plus my progressive water/ meth kit really helps with my MPG. I cant even imagine driving 82 mph pulling / towing anything. IMO youre just tempting fate. Chopforman, that's a pretty sweet mill in your rig. nice job! Wish mine looked that clean...or even stayed clean. Cheers!
since your towing mileage is an average MPG for most guys, I'd say that's pretty damn good.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.