5.9 Liter CR Dodge Cummins 03-07 Discussion of 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Common Rail Injection

TPS CODE

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2018, 08:02 PM
Diesel Bomber
Received 1,270 Likes on 472 Posts
Default TPS CODE

My son has a 04.5 3500 6 speed and the tps went out . for some reason his tps is under the drivers side battery this makes it a hard to get part . after waiting almost three weeks to get a tps form dodge got it installed but the light would only stay off for about 5 min. at the most checked and rechecked the meter to be sure it was set right but it did not help so pulled it out and after very hard talk with the parts guy he said he would get another . and three more weeks we got the new tps set every thing and got the light out . but four days later boom the light is back on throwing the tps code it all check good on the meter so we take it to the dealership and tell them the whole deal and to try to reflash the ecm . they call back two days later and say we got the light off but did not reflash the ecm I told the jackasses I could get the light off . we want the ecm reflashed to reset everything hopefully to get the light to stay off . then they said that they didn't offer the parts to repair the truck anymore . does anyone have any ideas what it may be?