5.9 Liter CR Dodge Cummins 03-07 Discussion of 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Common Rail Injection

steering box brace with plow

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 06:17 AM
Diesel Fan
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default steering box brace with plow

hey guys i was just about to order a brace for the steering box and i did a little research to see what one would install the nicest blah blah blah...came across a article guy couldnt get it to fit cause of the plow bracket in the way...soooo i sprinted outside and climbed underneath and sure enough my artic plow mount looks like it mounts right where the brace would go....soooo i googled and googled it....and googled is sooo bloody paid for anymore, that i was gettin more articles about that d bag obama then my truck....sooo i got frustrated and im on here now, does anyone have a experience bolting a brace on with a plow mount? is it possible? can the braces be modified does someone make a special brace? or am i worrying about nothing it and pop right on? just dont wanna dump the cash, because i get all my parts from the states cause you bassiclly have to sell a organ to afford truck parts in the great ol canadurrrr anymore
thanks for any assistance ladies n gentlemen

Old 03-10-2017, 06:29 AM
Diesel Enthusiast
Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts

Good thread here- no need for a plow in Central TX so I can't speak first hand!

Steering brace install w/ultra mount plow - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum

Old 03-10-2017, 07:20 AM
Diesel Fan
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hahah i guess not eh! but thanks boss hogg! i sent them a email just to be sure!!! i like a smoooth fit!