5.9 Liter CR Dodge Cummins 03-07 Discussion of 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Common Rail Injection

Compound he341 over ht60

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2016, 08:44 PM
Diesel Enthusiast
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Jmrobinson
Honesty I know the turbo will clear the hood and I'm going to check this weekend to see if it works. The 3rd Gen upside down would be farther forward than the 2nd Gen and give me more room to fab my own downpipe.
Turbo hit the valve cover upside down. So I took my turbo gasket and made my own flanges and made an adapter that that was about a 45° angle and put it out a few more inches so it clears now. It'll be difficult to finish the setup but so far I'm still at $0 invested in the whole setup

Old 02-09-2016, 08:27 AM
Diesel Enthusiast
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

i bent a little 90 degree elbow off my manifold to mount my turbo with t4 flanges and it had to be very tight.but it works well my factory hotpipe clears. i have an absolute ton of room for my other turbo and it really surprising actually. i will have to get a turbo blanket though because its only about 2 inches under my hood. i broke my finger last night while trying to get everything in place to find angles for all of my t6 hotpipe. ill have pics up in the next few days when i can get all this done. pretty difficult with 1 hand but it needs to get done.

Old 02-13-2016, 10:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey guys I'm not trying to jack the thread or anything I'm having trouble figuring out this site. is there a classifieds section I'm looking for a used killer b or aurora 3k?