5.9 Liter CR Dodge Cummins 03-07 Discussion of 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Common Rail Injection

Best injectors

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2015, 11:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best injectors

So I'm new to the diesel world, o have a 2006 mega cab with 235000 km, now the injectors are starting to go so this week I plan on getting them replaced I was wanting to go a little bigger want to know what brand seems to be the best and what size would be best for me, I have a bully dog gt mbrp 4 inch straight pipe and a k&n cold air intake

Old 11-01-2015, 12:32 PM
Diesel Enthusiast
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

DO NOT BUY REMANNED INJECTORS. buy new bosch injectors. as far as size, that really depends on what your looking to get outta the truck and if you have future power goals for your truck. since your new to diesel, i would recommend getting better fuel filtration to help protect your injectors and make them last longer. also ditch the bully dog and get EFI live. you will get much better tunes with EFI live

Old 11-01-2015, 08:41 PM
Site Sponsor - Mighty Diesel
Received 213 Likes on 200 Posts

i have sold many sets of injectors that come strait from bosch and no problems so far. i quit selling so called reman bosch done by other companies. i have my injection shop to install bigger nozzles on them if needed.

Old 11-08-2015, 09:19 AM
Diesel Fan
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Agreed. Get some new bodies and as diesel pap said have a shop install bigger nozzles.
Take a white cloth and wipe the inside of your turbo. The K&N's are not noted for proper air filtration.
Here's a source for cheap stock filters:http://www.discountfleetsupply.com/wix49946.html

And NEW injectors:http://www.engineered-diesel.com/***...ate-pattern-1/
They'll add nozzles for you.