5.9 Liter CR Dodge Cummins 03-07 Discussion of 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Common Rail Injection

Adding fuses and relays

Old 09-22-2013, 07:40 AM
Diesel Fan
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Adding fuses and relays

ok so I have searched and searched for info on this and cannot find any. so I am adding lights and other things to my 05. i would really like to keep my wiring very neat and cannot find a good place to put fuses and relays. i was looking into the factory fuse box and there is a ton of empty spaces that have terminals in them. has any one successfully added fused and relays into the stock fuse box, is so any info would greatly be appreciated

Old 09-22-2013, 07:53 AM
RAW
Administrator

Received 684 Likes on 549 Posts

These guys make adding power sources very easy:

Tapa-Circuit, available multiple places online, and some local parts stores.

Old 09-22-2013, 08:06 AM
Diesel Fan
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ya i have used them but i also need to add about 5 relays. but i was just looking at the fuse box and it doesn't seem like its possible to

Old 10-26-2013, 09:33 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mrmuddy76
ok so I have searched and searched for info on this and cannot find any. so I am adding lights and other things to my 05. i would really like to keep my wiring very neat and cannot find a good place to put fuses and relays. i was looking into the factory fuse box and there is a ton of empty spaces that have terminals in them. has any one successfully added fused and relays into the stock fuse box, is so any info would greatly be appreciated

What about something like this!

Painless Wiring 17204.02 Cirkit Boss Circuit Isolating Auxiliary Fuse Box 7 Circuit : Amazon.com : Automotive Painless Wiring 17204.02 Cirkit Boss Circuit Isolating Auxiliary Fuse Box 7 Circuit : Amazon.com : Automotive

Search this Thread