5.9 Liter CR Dodge Cummins 03-07 Discussion of 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Common Rail Injection

PLEASE HELP

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PLEASE HELP

i got an 03 dodge 3500 that is hard to start have to keep cranking on it.i replaced the lift earlier today,but no change in cranking.the truck has 170xxx miles and i am thinking it is bad injector(s).what would be a good injector to go back with.i pull my 9540 kubota and 28'trailer pretty regular with the truck so i need any real high performance stuff just something maybe little over stock.any help would be appreciated.by the way i am new on here but have looking at the site for awhile.thanks again

Old 10-08-2012, 09:08 PM
FormerVendor
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

If your looking for just a little more than stock I like industrial 60s or 100s but I would do a cp 3 mod if you go with the 100s ultimately u would want to do a turbo as well, that much more fuel with no more air is no bueno

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

If you get some white smoke when it does start, that's another tell tale sign of a bad injector

Last edited by Tyler@TWX; 10-08-2012 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-09-2012, 06:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tyler@TWX
If your looking for just a little more than stock I like industrial 60s or 100s but I would do a cp 3 mod if you go with the 100s ultimately u would want to do a turbo as well, that much more fuel with no more air is no bueno

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

If you get some white smoke when it does start, that's another tell tale sign of a bad injector
no smoke at all when it starts