24 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 98.5-02 Discussion of 24 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with VP44 Injection Pumps
Sponsored by Trailer Plus

attintion all ladies and gents

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 09:23 PM
Diesel Wrench
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default attintion all ladies and gents

ALright ladys and gents i am fairly new to diesels and diesel bombers i just wanted to say thank you so much for all the help that you guys have givin me. This site is, well the only site that i know of that is this close to of being the best diesel family on line i feel like i am at home and i can trust you guys with the life of my vehical and one day i hope that i have the knowledge that you guys have to pass on to some newbie like myself but once again thanks to all you guys and gals and the sponsers of course for having the best diesel site online

Old 11-04-2009, 09:27 PM
Site Mascot
Received 940 Likes on 701 Posts

We are a good family here......well put bro

BUT we still need to get yer truck runnin

Old 11-04-2009, 09:30 PM
Diesel Wrench

yea its just a matter of time just a matter of time hopfuly i will be getting my IP this sunday and sat the quadzilla add. goes on then when my raptor gets here it will go on hopfuly be up and running by tue

Old 11-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Diesel Bomber
Received 66 Likes on 64 Posts

we where all newbees once and still are in areas thats why this form is great gets all are big brains together and help out as best as we can

Old 11-04-2009, 11:11 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Old 11-05-2009, 12:27 AM
BOMBARDIER
Received 1,322 Likes on 1,071 Posts

I cant help but notice - that you dont have a fuel pressure guage (or any guages at all) listed in your signature. Do you have any?

Old 11-05-2009, 12:57 AM
Diesel Wrench

no not yet my hypertec only gave me like an extra 30hp i didnt figure that i needed them but i have recently bought the quadzilla add. forthe guages and as soon as i get the money i will get me a fuel press. gauge or the sending unit thing that you have to buy seperat from the quad do you know any one that might have a good used one with the hardware with it that i could get for cheap. after having to buy a vp44 i am more than broke

Old 11-05-2009, 09:35 AM
Diesel Bomber
Received 53 Likes on 48 Posts

ALright ladys and gents i am fairly new to diesels and diesel bombers i just wanted to say thank you so much for all the help that you guys have givin me. This site is, well the only site that i know of that is this close to of being the best diesel family on line i feel like i am at home and i can trust you guys with the life of my vehical and one day i hope that i have the knowledge that you guys have to pass on to some newbie like myself but once again thanks to all you guys and gals and the sponsers of course for having the best diesel site online
I 2x that had mine for 1mo worked on them in an general automotive shop for 8 years not too much on the perf side just reg maintenace and fell in love with them. now that i own one the tips tricks advice and all other info here is great you guys and ggals are the best what a big happy family ( i have noticed here too not like other forums no bickering or bashing. i likey) keep up the good work have fun.

Last edited by blkjack; 11-05-2009 at 09:37 AM. Reason: oops didnt look right
Old 11-05-2009, 09:51 AM
BOMBARDIER
Received 1,112 Likes on 700 Posts

I'd run that new pump for a while since it's used to be sure it's gonna be strong enough to handle that adrenaline before you hook it up. Hate to see ya get this new pump in and kill it within the first few miles.

I would also do the Raptor and a mechanical fuel pressure gauge at a minimum before you do any more HP upgrades.

And by the way, glad ya found us and hope to see ya around for a while.

Old 11-05-2009, 10:52 AM
Diesel Wrench

Yea this pump i am getting is a reman pump that some guy bought bec. he thought his went out put this one in and still had problems and found out that the pump wasnt the problem and pulled it out or somthing like that he said the pump looks pretty good and it dont look real used. I am kinda werry bout buying a used one but i cant afford a new one as long as it will work till tax time. Oh is there a rebuild kit that has the eletronics with it bec. thats whats wrong with the one i have

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

Do you know a good cheep mechanical gauge and were i can get one

Last edited by NCFPD; 11-05-2009 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost