1st Generation Dodge Cummins 89-93 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Rotary Injection Pumps

Trying to get ahold of a rep from SDX

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 10:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trying to get ahold of a rep from SDX

I know I have seen posts on this forum from SDX reps or owners before. I would like to get ahold of somebody from SDX. If anyone knows them or a better way to get ahold of them, please let me know. It's been a month and a half since I ordered my new injectors, not rebuilt, and I would just like an estimated delivery date. Thanks.

Brad

Old 06-21-2012, 11:26 PM

Anybody?

This is getting ridiculous that I can't seem to get ahold of anybody. Phone messages, email, a forum post, and still nothing.

Old 06-24-2012, 04:24 AM
Diesel Fan

I give up too, I placed an order earlier this year. I kept getting excuses then a week after I was supposed to recievemy injectors I was told 3 more weeks so I settled for the next size down. Well long story short the truck is running but smokes like a freight train.

I have been calling them with no succes as well. I regret ever doing business with them, and should have known better when I opened the box and saw the vice grip teeth marks on the injectors.

Old 06-24-2012, 08:36 AM
High Tech Redneck

Received 496 Likes on 397 Posts

As of last Friday May 18th I am no longer affiliated with Southern Diesel Extreme (SDX). For personal reason I have chosen to take a step back and take care of some things. I would like to personally thank all of our past customers for the opportunity to work with you.

For questions about parts, order updates or to make an order please e-mail Jamie at Jamie@southerndieselx.com or PM smokem.

Thanks
Chris

(this was posted on another site as well as this next Lil bit of info)

SDX will be putting a hold on all future orders for the time being. I am working with Jamie to get all of the current orders taken care of in a timely fashion, and I will continue to handle this as information is presented to me. Feel free to PM me with your questions, Thank You for your patience.

Old 06-24-2012, 08:38 AM
High Tech Redneck

Received 496 Likes on 397 Posts

So with the loss of the main injector builder there is alil ripple in the company at the moment and they are working in getting the company back on track

Old 06-25-2012, 10:25 PM
Site Sponsor - Southern Diesel Extreme
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

To all that have questions, please either PM me on any of the forums (My name is the same on all of them) and I will check them at time allows me to. Or, if you would rather text/call my cell you may (again my cell phone is posted on all of the forums 479-502-0221). I just ask to be respectful.

Jake, thank you for the reply. Yes, we are extremely busy at SDX and there is just Ed and I here for the time being. If we don't answer the phone please leave message I am trying to get back to everyone in a timely manner. We have 4 different phone lines here at the shop 5 including my cell. Usually they are all ringing at once. Please hang with us as we are trying to work out the ripple this has caused.

1-855-897-4810

CrazyLunker - 74roadrunner Please call/text my cell, pm me, or E-mail Jamie@southerndieselx.com

Old 06-26-2012, 10:28 PM

Xzaq103, I tried to reply to your PM but apparently I can't until my post count is above 10. It has not been filled as of yet.

Jamiewood, I am sending you a PM.

Thanks

Old 06-26-2012, 11:08 PM
BOMBARDIER

Received 338 Likes on 289 Posts

I am the mechanic at sdx. I work in the shop and don't deal with the injector/sales side of sdx. If u have questions u can pm me, and I'll inform Jamie.

Old 07-02-2012, 07:34 PM

Still trying to get ahold of someone. PMed Jamie and left two different messages on his cell phone. Big Ed I'd PM you but I can't yet, not enough posts. Seem to only be allowed to PM moderators and vendors. If you could please ask Jamie to return my call or PM me. This is getting ridiculous. At this point all I want is to talk to someone to know SDX actually exists.

Old 07-02-2012, 07:43 PM
BOMBARDIER

Received 338 Likes on 289 Posts

ill let him know bud. and i am a vendor so u should be able to pm me.. thats strange