1st Generation Dodge Cummins 89-93 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Rotary Injection Pumps

interior

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Diesel Enthusiast
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default interior

does anyone have some part numbers or websites that sell the interior trim for our first gens? and also a new headliner and foam? ive been looking around all day and havent found a thing thanks guys i dont really wanna try a junk yard unlease i have to ide rather buy new for this stuff

Old 07-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

stockinteriors.com has some do it yourself stuff for our trucks

Old 07-11-2011, 04:03 PM
Diesel Enthusiast

thanks i found the headliner stuff, i still cant find any of the trim pieces though and i need almost all of them im trying to keep the inside stock like it came from the factory and cant find ANY OF THE PLASTIC MOLDING

Old 07-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by t-bone117yamaha
thanks i found the headliner stuff, i still cant find any of the trim pieces though and i need almost all of them im trying to keep the inside stock like it came from the factory and cant find ANY OF THE PLASTIC MOLDING
I've searched all over too. My solution has been to pick up as many pieces from the local bone-yards as I can and pick the best ones before painting them all.

I was cleaning & detailing my truck last week before the DPS dyno day and found that two more pieces have cracked! Now I need the upper and lower rear window panels..... back to the wreckers next weekend!

Old 07-11-2011, 10:15 PM
Diesel Enthusiast
Received 42 Likes on 41 Posts

I go everywhere looking for 1st gens and in 10 trucks I MIGHT find ONE of the long front or rear headliner moldings.
They are absolutely terrible to come by, even with minor cracks that will super glue back together.
RED is terrible to find anything good, grey is the best, due to it's color, UV resistance and popularity.
The absolute WORST color to find is the '87-'90 blue color, it's ALWAYS broken and/or chalked out.

Mark.

Old 07-12-2011, 10:06 AM
Diesel Enthusiast

yeah i have been looking everywhere the last few days on line i want to do all new but jusk yards today it is thanks for the input, maybe someone should invest a little time and money into building some trim kits/ sounds like a money making deal someone let bbd know

Old 07-12-2011, 11:30 AM
Diesel Fan
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone fine a good source for those plastic rear window slider lock/latches?

Old 07-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Diesel Enthusiast

alright i have power windows in my truck and am looking for the plastic cover/ holder for the switches via part number on it, there is three diff numbers
5bdo6trm
30505h
anyone know witch one is right? my guess is the first or third but im not having any luck

Old 07-20-2011, 11:29 AM
Diesel Enthusiast

went to the junk yard yesturday they had about seven trucks that all the interior was there got my pieces gunna paint them up and get them in finally and there is two more 1990 dodge trucks at pasco auto wrecking in pasco washington if anyone needs any parts they have alot. and also kens auto wrecking in pasco washington has like ten dodge trucks some ram chargers some gas but still alot of parts and they both will ship

Old 07-20-2011, 05:41 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

raybuck.com might help you guys on what your looking for, i got a new dash piece from them worked great

Quick Reply: interior