1st Generation Dodge Cummins 89-93 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Rotary Injection Pumps

LOOKING FOR SPONSORS

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 05:49 AM
Diesel Fan
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default LOOKING FOR SPONSORS

I know this may be a little far-fetched, but I have a very solid 92 ext. cab 4x4 five speed with moderate work already done to it (see signature). I'm looking to turn this into a show truck/dyno queen. I'm in the U.S. Army, so naturally my budget is somewhat limited, but like any guy on here I want to see my truck on the cover of magazines. I think the 1st Generation Dodge needs to make a comeback! Give me any ideas any of you guys might have.

Old 02-26-2011, 06:56 AM
Diesel Fan
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i am in the process of making mine look better. i am getting rust fixed and getting it painted. won't be perfect be will be than before.

Old 02-26-2011, 06:59 AM
Diesel Fan

Mine has new silver paint and self-fabricated rhino lined bumpers. The main reason im searching for sponsors is for interior and performance work. who wouldnt want somebody else to pay for their horsepower

Old 02-26-2011, 01:19 PM
Diesel Enthusiast
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hahaha good luck with that buddie!!

Old 02-26-2011, 01:25 PM
Diesel Bomber
Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

Go fer it!!! 1st gens rock!

Old 02-26-2011, 06:16 PM
Diesel Bomber
Received 335 Likes on 247 Posts

So are you actually expecting anybody to give you free stuff?

I'll send you a case pressure adapter if you pay shipping and put "BEGLE1.COM" in your rear window in at least 2" tall writing.

The following users liked this post:
crzycummins (03-01-2011)
Old 02-26-2011, 08:02 PM
Site Sponsor
Received 636 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by Jordan Towers
Mine has new silver paint and self-fabricated rhino lined bumpers. The main reason im searching for sponsors is for interior and performance work. who wouldnt want somebody else to pay for their horsepower
BBD Sponsorships

Originally Posted by Begle1

I'll send you a case pressure adapter if you pay shipping and put "BEGLE1.COM" in your rear window in at least 2" tall writing.
sold!

Old 02-26-2011, 09:25 PM
Diesel Fan

The main reason for the sponsorships isnt necessarily to get parts, but to get my name out there and to the right people. I'm from the middle of nowhere, texas and I'm a young man by comparison to most involved in this stuff. But I appreciate all of you comments and suggestions, even the negative criticizm.

Old 03-01-2011, 03:45 AM

Well I have to say that this thread did strike my interest. I know I wouldn’t be anywhere close to where I am at without the help of some very good friends that I have met along the way. Don’t get me wrong I have spent a ton of money to get here, but I have received some free stuff/labor along the way. From guys like Brad at Ponci’s Diesel Center, Lenny at Dynomite Diesel, Carl at Bradley’s Diesel, Piers at Piers Diesel Research, Brian Block( KTA) to name a few. Well actually I hope that I didn’t leave anyone out.

BBD Sponsorship- Well how tempting would that be to fill out? I do have the highest HP First Gen, and I have been in a couple of magazines, that might help me get a little higher on the list than some, but I like Jordan’s big ***** asking for it. That and he is an enlisted man so I must give him 10 points above whatever I could muster up.

Stomp

Last edited by Stomp; 03-01-2011 at 03:47 AM.
The following users liked this post:
crzycummins (03-01-2011)
Old 03-01-2011, 07:04 AM
Diesel Bomber
Received 150 Likes on 108 Posts

Make no mistake Jordan, if you want to be competitive it's going to take a boatload of money. Stomp is THE man when it comes to 1st gens, (no matter what anyone else says ) and as he said, it's going to take huge effort and a lot of smart people to help you. I think a lot of us have dreams of making our trucks leviathans, but only a handful of us ever do. And I think one of the differences is the help and support we get. And if you don't ask....
So good on you brother, I hope you show us another example of what's capable with these trucks of ours.