1st Generation Dodge Cummins 89-93 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Rotary Injection Pumps

Goose neck brand flat bed for sale or trade for regular dually bed

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Goose neck brand flat bed for sale or trade for regular dually bed

I have a Gooseneck brand flatbed from my w350 that i would be willing to trade for a regular first gen dually bed or to sell outright. Be warned the bed does need some work it has been well used, has fifth wheel ball mounted under flip up door, 4 belly under tool boxes 2 in front are stock and the 2 in the rear were added by PO. rear driver side box is almost cut completely off because the homemade 2 are ugly . structurely the bed is solid has rust under neath as well as some on top deck. I have the 4 mounting brackets and all bolts necessary for mounting. anyone interested send text to 423 618 6123 i can send pics through text I am located in Pikeville TN. Would also be interested in partial trade on the 8 brackets that mount to frame to hold regular dually bed thank you

Old 11-20-2013, 07:00 AM
Diesel Fan
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You won't belive this I have a 92 d350 diesel looking for a diecent flat bed to convert it to a work truck the bed is on a long wheelbase platform I don't have the tailgate any more but willing to trade I live in south ga by valdosta