12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with P7100 Injection Pumps

can someone go check a coupple wires for me? and new pics of 2wd to 4wd swap

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 10:14 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default can someone go check a coupple wires for me? and new pics of 2wd to 4wd swap

alright i need to know where some wires go that i lost track of =]

this 1st 2nd and 5th is below the driver side battery and i need to know if i have the colors right i have them set (from firewall to bumper) orange, green, then the 2nd one green, yellow

the 3rd picture i want to make sure they attach to the + battery on the driver side

4th picture i pulled the wires out but i can push them back into the unit it goes too but im not sure what one goes in what side, theres a purple and black wire, these are below the horn

6th picture is on the - side of the battery not sure where it was going too, driver side again. there is 2 wires that look like that its the bigger one.

thanks for all the help!

im trying to get the swap pictures uploaded its not working right now

all the other pictures are of my 2wd to 4wd swap!

Attached Thumbnails can someone go check a coupple wires for me? and new pics of 2wd to 4wd swap-011.jpg   can someone go check a coupple wires for me? and new pics of 2wd to 4wd swap-012.jpg   can someone go check a coupple wires for me? and new pics of 2wd to 4wd swap-013.jpg   can someone go check a coupple wires for me? and new pics of 2wd to 4wd swap-014.jpg   can someone go check a coupple wires for me? and new pics of 2wd to 4wd swap-015.jpg  

can someone go check a coupple wires for me? and new pics of 2wd to 4wd swap-010.jpg  

Last edited by alexbland; 10-15-2011 at 10:26 PM.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:33 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

really..no onecan just go look under there hood and check?