12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with P7100 Injection Pumps

Enterprise-Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2009, 12:09 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Enterprise-Ohio

Lookin' to get to Enterpise to run on their dyno, don't really care about numbers just want to establish baseline for any further work truck upgrades and to possibly help with hunting down any future problems, butt dyno still works but would like to have a better way. I can swap parts and add parts and fiddle with tuning but I would like to get my truck set perfectly (for my use) by someone that really understands how good a Cummins can run, and has done it a lot. Out of 6 diesel shops only Enterprise and Red Oak Diesel believe when I state how well my truck runs (when it's running right), I don't like when shops politely say they think I'm a lier.
Talked with a guy down there (Enterprise) a bit ago and he sounded like a good person to work with and I believe that they get into heavy mods for pullin' and I think pullers (and farmers) may have good ideas for street/work trucks. To sum it up, I'm lookin' to get some good words about their shop. What say ye all?

Old 12-26-2009, 12:21 PM
Banned
Received 3,297 Likes on 1,640 Posts

EEP are good people i plan to dyno there this year as well maybe we can do a Diesel Bombers Dyno Day there in the spring?

Old 12-26-2009, 12:29 PM
Site Sponsor - Mighty Diesel
Received 213 Likes on 200 Posts

i need to dyno my puller too.

Old 12-26-2009, 12:29 PM
Diesel Fan

Dyno day sounds good, good people sunny day grilled dogs and burgers, I'll be there. What could I do to help get something like that together? I can burn food with the best of 'em.

Old 12-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Site Sponsor - Mighty Diesel
Received 213 Likes on 200 Posts

put a order in for a sunny warm day soon

Old 12-26-2009, 01:05 PM
Diesel Wrench
Received 87 Likes on 64 Posts

I am an Enterprise Engine Performance customer and have been there many times for about all of my work.You will not find a better shop to deal with and their work is some of the best done by shops that specialize in our trucks.The whole gang there(Dave.Loretta,Brian,Drew,John,Craig and the rest) will always make you feel like your at home and will always be able to answer your question.

One thing is for sure,the truck will be right and set up for max usable power as I know they keep tuning unitl the get the best balance of power and controllable EGT's.You will be very happy with their work.I will offer you this though and this is from me.......

UNTIL you strap your truck down and see what it is truely making do not go into a dyno tuning session with visions of big HP numbers to start.If you do you will end up having your feelings hurt as I have seen many owners "think" they had a strong running truck making XXX amount of power,until the straps get tightened down and the rollers roll,they get get upset beyond belief and do not believe whats right in front of them.Go into a dyno session with an open mind and take what it gives you and tune from there and you will leave a happy customer and very satisifed.I have spent countless hours on a dyno tuning and more tuning and can tell you about how small changes can hurt your power easily,trust me on that one............Andy

P.S.-I really love the area where their shop is located down just outside of Thornville.Its a nice quiet country setting with spectacular scenery and great people around.Just a warning though...Do NOT allow the gang to talk you into riding or feeding the big Camel!..I will not even go into that one here,it was ugly.

Old 12-26-2009, 01:23 PM
Diesel Fan

Sunny day order is in, will be delivered in 7 weeks. oops that's for my vacation If this coming spring is like last spring, uh...., I don't rememer that far back. Really though, what would it take to get a dyno day together? Other than set up with Enterprise and see who can chip in on food? I can help, my doc says I'm ok now

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

Originally Posted by Hammer
I am an Enterprise Engine Performance customer and have been there many times for about all of my work.You will not find a better shop to deal with and their work is some of the best done by shops that specialize in our trucks.The whole gang there(Dave.Loretta,Brian,Drew,John,Craig and the rest) will always make you feel like your at home and will always be able to answer your question.

One thing is for sure,the truck will be right and set up for max usable power as I know they keep tuning unitl the get the best balance of power and controllable EGT's.You will be very happy with their work.I will offer you this though and this is from me.......

UNTIL you strap your truck down and see what it is truely making do not go into a dyno tuning session with visions of big HP numbers to start.If you do you will end up having your feelings hurt as I have seen many owners "think" they had a strong running truck making XXX amount of power,until the straps get tightened down and the rollers roll,they get get upset beyond belief and do not believe whats right in front of them.Go into a dyno session with an open mind and take what it gives you and tune from there and you will leave a happy customer and very satisifed.I have spent countless hours on a dyno tuning and more tuning and can tell you about how small changes can hurt your power easily,trust me on that one............Andy

P.S.-I really love the area where their shop is located down just outside of Thornville.Its a nice quiet country setting with spectacular scenery and great people around.Just a warning though...Do NOT allow the gang to talk you into riding or feeding the big Camel!..I will not even go into that one here,it was ugly.
Thanks, big numbers don't really matter to me, unless it comes out lower than stock Just want to get exactly what you said, "best balance of power and controllable EGT's". BB (Blue B----) is a working truck, need her so I can keep making the change (nickles and dimes) Obama promised.

Last edited by Slowride; 12-26-2009 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-26-2009, 01:38 PM
Banned
Received 3,297 Likes on 1,640 Posts

how about around the 4th of july ? i can call them up and see if we can get them on board

Old 12-26-2009, 02:05 PM
Diesel Bomber
Received 117 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by Slowride
Dyno day sounds good, good people sunny day grilled dogs and burgers, I'll be there. What could I do to help get something like that together? I can burn food with the best of 'em.
X2!

Old 12-26-2009, 02:42 PM
Diesel Fan

4th sounds good, might even get some decent weather roll in. Do ya think an open grille for all (if enough can chip in) or get a hold of a food/drink trailer guy to come in? I think I just answered my own question. Of course during summer, those guys are probably busy, I hope for their sake that they are busy and everyone else too in whatever work.

Quick Reply: Enterprise-Ohio