12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with P7100 Injection Pumps

AMP Research PowerStep Conversion Kit - FINALLY!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 11:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Up AMP Research PowerStep Conversion Kit - FINALLY!

I've seen quite a few threads with people asking how to fit PowerSteps to a 2nd gen Dodge Ram. There are no models made for the 2nd gen from any manufacturer of powered running boards so I custom designed a powder coated stamped bracket and have included everything needed to mount and trigger the AMP Research PowerSteps(hardware, contact switches, connectors, etc.). These have been on my truck for several months now with no issues. I've teamed up with DieselAutoPower.com, an advertising partner of the forum(jkidd on here). Since the conversion kit does not modify the controller, motor, linkages, or boards the manufacturer's warranty is still valid.

The kit and running boards are available for purchase here: AMP PowerStep Board Conversions for 1994-2002 2500/3500 Dodge Ram use with 75101-01A

You can view pictures of the running boards installed at the link below as well as download the install manual.
Click for Install Manual and pictures of mounted steps

I'll be happy to answer any questions on here or by text/phone if you like(phone number is on the black business card image at the above link).