12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with P7100 Injection Pumps

possible trade for my 6.0

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 05:11 PM
Ltk
Diesel Bomber
Received 86 Likes on 81 Posts

I know i hate the thought of it also..

Id keep the 6.0 if i could figure out how much it would cost to put a cummins in it

Old 09-29-2012, 06:35 PM
Diesel Bomber
Received 310 Likes on 299 Posts

Well, there's a couple of members,in this forum site, that are selling cummins engines pretty darned cheap. I think a conversion kit would run about $3k or so. Hell, thats my dream project.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:33 PM
Diesel Bomber
Received 114 Likes on 106 Posts

well close to 1400 for the adapter plate, and motor mounts, you can buy a reman 12 valve on Ebay for 3500... Look up Destroked.com

Old 09-29-2012, 07:40 PM
Ltk
Diesel Bomber

thats talkin too much money for me haha

Old 09-29-2012, 08:24 PM
Diesel Bomber

I hear ya!! Well my plans for my fummins project is based on me selling my vette. So far I have 2 prospective buyers in California. Friends of mine from a Corvette club I used to be in, in California. Here's hoping

Old 09-29-2012, 09:39 PM
Ltk
Diesel Bomber

my project will be in the distant future.. gotta get enough money for a garage first.. nothing pisses me off more than starting a project outside. cause as soon as it happens, i either lay down on my back in dog crap, or itll come a flash flood. EVERY time...

Old 09-30-2012, 10:49 AM
Diesel Bomber

Ive done the dog crap thing. I can relate.........

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

Speaking of "dog crap", I promised my buddy I would never tell, but OH WELL, here goes! Last July 4th my buddy and I went and bought a buttload of firecrackers, black cats. We were acting like two mischievious little boys that day, blowing up ant hills, tossing them at each other and popping some in his house, pissing off his wife. Anyway, he spitted a rather large fresh pile of dog crap under his wife's SUV. He has a large yellow Labrador Retriever. Well he, "Arthur", decided that he was gonna blow up the dog crap under wifie's SUV and hopefully spatter crap on the under carriage.
He crawled under the SUV and stuck a fire cracker deeply into the dog crap. I noticed that his face was way too close to the offending pile. He lit the fuse, and it burned quickly, not giving him enough time to back out. He yelled "oh ****" then I heard a loud pop. He backed out like his face was on fire. I saw Dog crap all over his face and it looked like he was spitting out mud. It was'nt! He then pulled off his glasses and there was a clean area where his glasses had been. I laughed sooooo hard (dangerous for a man of my years). I thought I was gonna pass out. His wife, Ester, came out thinking Hubby had gotten hurt. She then fell over laughing so hard. We both cried laughing so hard. Arthur was not amused in the least. He went and cleaned up and didnt want to play any more. I told him he gave new meaning to the word "**** Faced". Sadly we didnt take photos as we were laughing to hard to walk. I promised him I would never tell..........ooops it slipped out. He doesnt like Diesels so I know he'll never see this. Im safe. Enjoy!

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

"spitted" should be "spied".......ooops!

Last edited by Bigg Redd; 09-30-2012 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-03-2012, 10:48 PM
Ltk
Diesel Bomber

HAHAHAHA that is the funniest damn thing ive heard in a long time! i wish there was a video taken!!

damn thats hilarious! your friend would probably kill you if he saw this

Old 10-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Diesel Bomber

Originally Posted by Ltk
HAHAHAHA that is the funniest damn thing ive heard in a long time! i wi
sh there was a video taken!!

damn thats hilarious! your friend would probably kill you if he saw this
Yeah, good thing he doesnt like diesels. I bust a gut everytime I think about it. Why not spread a little laughter?!

Oh yeah, a few weeks later I invited him to eat sushi. He said it tastes like ****. I replied "Well you should know!" He was not amused at my comment.

Old 10-04-2012, 04:22 AM
Diesel Bomber
Received 114 Likes on 106 Posts

Damn that is friggin funny!!! but Im a rancher you can guess half the crap thats fallen in my mouth ... Yea I want to build a fummins too, but want to use a VP44 24valve.. and I plan at least 10K to build the truck...

Quick Reply: possible trade for my 6.0