Diesel Bombers SIGN UP NOW

National Association of Diesel Motorsports
Go Back   Diesel Bombers > Dodge Cummins > 1st Generation Dodge Cummins 89-93
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Registered Members don't see these ads. Register now it's free!

1st Generation Dodge Cummins 89-93 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Rotary Injection Pumps

Welcome to Diesel Bombers Forums!
Welcome to DieselBombers .com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Diesel Bombers Forums community today!

I really want a triple gauge pod for my first gen but cant find anyome who makes one, i have found a single and double for a first gen but not a triple, i can make a tripple out of a single and a double, ... JOIN NOW TO REMOVE TRACER

submit to reddit

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2011, 09:34 AM
Diesel Enthusiast

Default Triple Pillar Gauge Pods???

I really want a triple gauge pod for my first gen but cant find anyome who makes one, i have found a single and double for a first gen but not a triple, i can make a tripple out of a single and a double, but that is last ditch effort, if anyone has any leads please let me know Thanks!
Old 12-18-2011, 09:37 AM
Diesel Fan

Send a message via AIM to Gots_a_sol View Member's FaceBook Profile

Not made for our trucks. Some people have put a double and a single together to get the same result though.

Gots_a_sol's Sig:93 D250 Ext. cab, short bed - NV4500, hummer h2 wheels, gauges, 4" DE exhaust, BHAF, pump tweaks, 366 spring, GM Hydro-boost, Taurus electric fan, On board air.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:48 AM
FormerVendor

Luke Buchanan lukesdiesel

Wish there was but right now only a dual is available.

Luke
Old 12-20-2011, 11:55 AM
Diesel Fan

All I have is a dual PT# 15198 and a single prt#15199, thats as close as I can get for you as well.

Hector
Old 02-24-2012, 03:40 PM
Diesel Enthusiast

t-bone117yamaha

View Member's Albums

so, i have been trying to do this for a while now cus i need 3 guages and want them all in the same place. i was offered a job over at a local sterio shop. and i was helping move the cars for the night. inside they had a a piller in the scion x-box it has a little one inch tweeter in it in a pod looking deal and all of the trim is fiberglass because they did a 100% custom job, when i got out i asked if they bought them or made them my buddy said they made them, so to wrap up a bunch of rambling, we are going to make a mold for a 3 guage pillar pod so we can make a few out of fiberglass!!!! and we may also add a spot for a tweeter if we have room. if all goes well i may take all the trim pieces and start making full sets of fiberglass/carbon fiber trim kits to replace the ugly looking abs stuff with something a little more modern and one of a kind

t-bone117yamaha's Sig:91 cummins 5.9l,190,000, 5 inch stacks,370 sticks, h1c 16cm housing, bd fuel pin, guages:pyro, tranny temp, and air pressure, remote start, minor pump mods, train horn, on board air, cb with 100 watt linear, dual firesticks, renegade 1000 watt amp pushing two monster 12" alpine type "s" subs, infinity 6x9's in the doors and sony 3x8 behind your head, and four 4" sony explodes in the head liner,
Old 02-24-2012, 04:15 PM
Diesel Wrench

james depiazzy

View Member's Albums View Member's FaceBook Profile

if you guys make the 3 pod pillar mount, that will sell like no tomorrow and i will be one of your very first customers

jdbigblue12v's Sig:1993 ram w250 ext cab long bed 4x4 208,000mi 4'' straight piped to 6 inch tip behind tire, pump tweaked,homebrew fuel pin and intake, fresh .20" marine HG, new head bolts, timing advanced, hx35w, 33x13.50 on 18 inch billet wheels. soon to come low pressure lift pump, maybe compound with an hx55 and 5x.012 sticks by summer.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:23 AM

Click the image to open in full size.

It's been a while since I've worked on it, as the truck hasn't been my highest priority lately. It's sitting in primer right now, gotta finish blocking it down and get it painted to match the dash. Would like to have it done by the end of March at the latest, as I'll have the rest of the truck ready to go by then.

Not on dieselbombers much, but you can find a build thread on cumminsforum by searching the same user name.

If anyone is interested in them once I get the prototype finished, let me know. I have also thought about making a mold to do these.

Justin
Old 02-26-2012, 08:45 AM
Diesel Enthusiast

made my own tripple out of a daul and a single, looks awsome
Old 04-08-2013, 10:19 PM

Default I want some

i was wondering if either of you (JDUNN or t-bone117yamaha) could make one for me and I'll buy it.

submit to reddit