Diesel Bombers SIGN UP NOW

National Association of Diesel Motorsports
Go Back   Diesel Bombers > Dodge Cummins > 12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Registered Members don't see these ads. Register now it's free!

12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with P7100 Injection Pumps

Welcome to Diesel Bombers Forums!
Welcome to DieselBombers .com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Diesel Bombers Forums community today!

I've been seeing quite a few questions around the net about this, so I put together a quick video on how to do it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dezGZZO7fQE&feature=youtube_gdata_player http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dezGZZO7fQE&feature=youtube_gdata_player I've attached a picture showing what the camera can't see. I have an automatic, so I set mine at ... JOIN NOW TO REMOVE TRACER

submit to reddit

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-21-2011, 02:28 PM
Diesel Fan

Default How To: Adjusting Idle Speed on a 12 Valve P7100

I've been seeing quite a few questions around the net about this, so I put together a quick video on how to do it.

I've attached a picture showing what the camera can't see.

I have an automatic, so I set mine at 850ish rpm (engine warm), in park, which put it at around 700-750 in D with the AC compressor running. This also negated my cold start stalling issue.

Hope this helps.
Attached Images
File Type: gif idle_adj.gif (16.1 KB, 40 views)

6BTPower's Sig:'97 CTD 4x4 47RE, Fuel plate slid, AFC tuning, basic freebie mods

Last edited by 6BTPower; 11-21-2011 at 03:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-21-2011, 03:24 PM
Diesel Fan

Finally got the video to work!
Old 11-21-2011, 07:48 PM
Diesel Wrench

good info!

submit to reddit