compounds? - Diesel Bombers
Diesel Bombers
Go Back   Diesel Bombers > Dodge Cummins > 12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with P7100 Injection Pumps

I have the stock turbo on my 97 Cummins and wanting to get better boost and better mpg's. should I just upgrade my turbo or add on another turbo on top of my stock hx35? If so, what turbo should I go for?... JOIN NOW TO REMOVE TRACER

compounds?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-29-2012, 10:16 AM
Diesel Fan
Dodge makes it, Cummins shakes it!

Default compounds?

I have the stock turbo on my 97 Cummins and wanting to get better boost and better mpg's. should I just upgrade my turbo or add on another turbo on top of my stock hx35? If so, what turbo should I go for?

Mike Casey's Sig:MBRP 4" turbo back exhaust, No fuel plate, Tuned pump, Timing at 16.8 degrees, Adjustable track bar, 3"-4" suspension lift, Soon to be installing a Borgeson steering box and steering shaft and autometer gauges, then hopefully 75hp injectors and an hx40.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:43 AM
Diesel Wrench
KILLN ZOMBIES

you should probly put this in the performance section to get a better response. or maybe try the search button. But it sounds like you just want a good tow rig so I would look into a better single turbo, just think of all the space a twin setup takes but Im no turbo expert. and if your adding more boost head studs are a good idea

1993firstgennewbie's Sig:1993 d350 "she aint pretty but she puts out" turned up pump with denny t fuel pin and bosch 3200 spring, black 6" mbrp mitre cut, 4" straight pipe, new hx 35 turbo,k&n, 2003 17" dodge dually rims "hub cap delete", 5 speed, spicer 70 with 4:10s posi, new ipod radio with 4 6x9s, new shocks, new bosch fuel linkage rod, new widow tint, and a black tool box brought back from the dead