Diesel Bombers Introduction

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your diesel.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

New here and just recently feel in love with diesels

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2016, 10:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New here and just recently feel in love with diesels

What's up everyone. Looking forward to being a part here on the forums. I have 2 cummins an 03 and 04. Love the 3rd gen and love dodge. I have never been a fan of the ford's except the older ones. Chevy seem alright but still wouldn't buy one.

Old 12-12-2016, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by Mauiinfinity
What's up everyone. Looking forward to being a part here on the forums. I have 2 cummins an 03 and 04. Love the 3rd gen and love dodge. I have never been a fan of the ford's except the older ones. Chevy seem alright but still wouldn't buy one.
HEY,,Welcome abord.. im new here to, there seems to have it all here in therms of DODGE FORD GM..im a new owner of a cummins diesel .love the darn thing, use to be a big GM guy. but who says change isnt good!!

Old 12-21-2016, 12:38 PM

Hi.

I'm new to diesel ownership in general. I just bought my grandad's 01 cummins from him and am loving it so far. Totally stock now, but looking for more. My dad has a 2011 cummins and my brother has an 03 duramax. He loves it. I'm looking forward to a long love affair with my 01.