Diesel Bombers

Diesel Bombers (https://www.dieselbombers.com/)
-   5.9 Liter CR Dodge Cummins 03-07 (https://www.dieselbombers.com/5-9-liter-cr-dodge-cummins-03-07/)
-   -   lots of questions (https://www.dieselbombers.com/5-9-liter-cr-dodge-cummins-03-07/82548-lots-questions.html)

diesel dunk 09-07-2011 06:07 PM

lots of questions

i just bought my first diesel i gave a 2007 dodge cummins 2500 5.9 automatic, im looking for upgrades. i was wanting a good chip to blow good smoke, and good mpg, and horsepower. i am also looking for a good air intake... anything will help thank you

*dixistar* 09-07-2011 08:16 PM

Diablo sport predator is a smoke blowin programmer. Get the diamond eye 5inch exhaust and afe makes a good intake also get a air dog fuel pump filter combo to save your injectors. Im having to buy 2300 worth of injectors cus i burned em up.:tu:

H.R.D 09-07-2011 08:24 PM

If you want good reliable power I suggest a SMARTY programmer. Always do an intake and exhaust to let her breathe then start saving for lift pump, and tranny upgrades.:tu:

Just a word of advice don't say "make smoke or blow smoke or anything that resembles those terms" say make power, smoke is a by product of performance.

*dixistar* 09-07-2011 09:19 PM

Just a word of advice don't say "make smoke or blow smoke or anything that resembles those terms" say make power, smoke is a by product of performance.[/QUOTE]

Dont listen to this guy he is a Debbie downer, most people like him keep there trucks stock because there to afraid to play around. I:poak:

H.R.D 09-07-2011 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by *dixistar* (Post 795921)
Just a word of advice don't say "make smoke or blow smoke or anything that resembles those terms" say make power, smoke is a by product of performance.

Dont listen to this guy he is a Debbie downer, most people like him keep there trucks stock because there to afraid to play around. I:poak:[/QUOTE]

It is just a word of advice newbie don't have to take it but you will wish you had of. :tu: Also if you look at my sig you will see I am pretty far from stock.

coors_man_2005 09-07-2011 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by H.R.D (Post 795925)
Dont listen to this guy he is a Debbie downer, most people like him keep there trucks stock because there to afraid to play around. I:poak:

Just a word of advice newbie don't have to take it but you will wish you had of. :tu: Also if you look at my sig you will see I am pretty far from stock.[/QUOTE]

just go look at some of the (i want more smoke threads) and see where they take everyone but for your question what hrd said

Youngblood 09-07-2011 09:53 PM

Another one lookin for smoke eh? :argh:

*dixistar* 09-07-2011 10:16 PM

Look im sure the guy just wants to roal a lil coal on some ricer punks, and not pour all his money into a truck he will trade off in 2 years. :argh:

H.R.D 09-07-2011 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by *dixistar* (Post 795961)
Look im sure the guy just wants to roal a lil coal on some ricer punks, and not pour all his money into a truck he will trade off in 2 years. :argh:

This mentality is what gives us True Diesel Folk a bad name.:td:

BriteWhiteRam 09-07-2011 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by *dixistar* (Post 795961)

garbage bag over the aircleaner, works every time:w2: