Diesel Bombers

Diesel Bombers (https://www.dieselbombers.com/)
-   24 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 98.5-02 (https://www.dieselbombers.com/24-valve-2nd-gen-dodge-cummins-98-5-02/)
-   -   nozzles or complete injectors? (https://www.dieselbombers.com/24-valve-2nd-gen-dodge-cummins-98-5-02/93287-nozzles-complete-injectors.html)

Diesel Dawgs Performance 03-22-2012 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by 01quadcab (Post 874374)
ok this is a forum for people asking help and it bothers me your so quick to sell your parts every time. why not offer up a size injector that would be good then let them ask where to get them. It's like watching a car salesmen. I see this way too much.

^^ where is your advise for him??

I just told him I prefer our injectors. Doesn't mean he is required to buy them or even buy from me.

Luke

01quadcab 03-22-2012 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Diesel Dawgs Performance (Post 874412)
^^ where is your advise for him??

I just told him I prefer our injectors. Doesn't mean he is required to buy them or even buy from me.

Luke

who else sells big dawg injectors? You jump all over the forums and recommend your brand. This is not a vendor forum it's a dodge forum.

As for my advise to him I would do a new injector around 75hp over stock. You still want to be able to drive it and tow. You will not get the full range out of the injector till you add a edge or similar timing box to the mix. anything over 75hp and you will be driving more by pyrometer than you would like. Been there done that.

Diesel Dawgs Performance 03-22-2012 09:27 PM

So now people shouldn't recommend brands?? I'd rather recommend something than to see him spend his money on junk.

If you don't like or agree with what I post then don't read it. Sponsors are here to help people. Part of helping people are to point them in the right direction.

Luke

cumminsdzlfan 03-22-2012 09:45 PM

thanks. I've been checking around and he has some of the cheaper injectors for the HP rating, but I've also found a few threads where folks have gotten high egts with just 75 HP injectors. I can't really afford to buy a turbo or or anything else for that matter and i really don't want to have to fix anything else.

Diesel Dawgs Performance 03-22-2012 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by cumminsdzlfan (Post 874700)
thanks. I've been checking around and he has some of the cheaper injectors for the HP rating, but I've also found a few threads where folks have gotten high egts with just 75 HP injectors. I can't really afford to buy a turbo or or anything else for that matter and i really don't want to have to fix anything else.

Your money would probably be better spent on an Edge EZ or something similar.

Luke

cumminsdzlfan 03-22-2012 11:02 PM

alright thanks

RollinCoal99 03-23-2012 05:18 PM

running 200hp injectors on stock turbo... as long as you dont beat it watch the pyro and boost you wont pop the head or blow the turbo so 100hp inj is fine will work good when you do a lift pump upgrade and programmer

01 cummmins 03-27-2012 07:31 AM

if your looking for something small and cheap and easily install my dad just got a diablo power puck and he loves it, i ran the power puck for a while with my pipe i loved it as well its like $165 from any site, and it plugs into your map sensor and data connector all he does with his 02 4x4 is tow and comute, the diablo keeps him content, i switched to the smarty but i got a good deal on it too

cumminsdzlfan 03-27-2012 05:37 PM

Which do you like better the diablo power puck or the smarty?

chad83181 03-28-2012 08:03 PM

Sorry to hijack,but last I knew of to get your name in blue, you had to sponsor. Therefore that being said you have the RIGHT to advertise, because you paid for it. I think any smart and good vendor such as Luke of DIESEL DAWGS has paid his dues to do such!!! Sorry but WTF??:w2: Thanks again DIESEL DAWGS:c: So he should try to market his Injectors nobody said they were the best, but they are a quality product.