Diesel Bombers

Diesel Bombers (https://www.dieselbombers.com/)
-   24 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 98.5-02 (https://www.dieselbombers.com/24-valve-2nd-gen-dodge-cummins-98-5-02/)
-   -   STACKING WITH A ADR AND A POWER PUCK (https://www.dieselbombers.com/24-valve-2nd-gen-dodge-cummins-98-5-02/48273-stacking-adr-power-puck.html)

DobermanDiesels 04-08-2010 08:17 PM

STACKING WITH A ADR AND A POWER PUCK

HAS ANYBODY EVER STACKED AN ADR AND A POWER PUCK I HAVE AN O1 AND I ALREADY HAVE THE ADR IT WORKS FINE BUT MY GRANDFATHER BOUGHT A 99 WITH A POWER PUCK SO I AM WONDERING IF I CAN STACK IT I TRIED TO PUT IT ON AND IT CRANKED RIGHT UP AND I LET IT IDLE FOR ABOUT 5 MINS NO CHECK ENGINE I TURNED IT OFF AND CECKED CODES, NO CODES, I CRANKED IT BACK UP TO GO TEST DRIVE IT AND AGAIN I LET IT IDLE A FEW MIN I PUT IT IN GEAR AND LET IT BACK UNDER ITS OWN POWER I PUT IT IN DRIVE AND MASHED THE GAS AND THE DANG ACCELERATOR STUCK WIDE OPEN. AND NO ITS NOT A TOYOTA SO I TURNED IT OFF QUICK. I CRANKED IT BACK UP AND IN NEUTRAL I JUST BARLEY PRESSED THE PEDAL AND AGAIN IT CRACKED THE REV LIMIT SO I TOOK IT BACK OFF. AM I MISSING SOMETHING OR WILL THIS JUST NOT WORK?:s:

scottsjeeprolet 04-08-2010 08:23 PM

Won't work different harness between years. Don't do it might add too much timing.
AND TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!:argh:

DobermanDiesels 04-08-2010 08:31 PM

WELL IT DOES CONNECT TO MY VP HARNESS BUT I AM WONDERING ABOUT BOTH WORKING TO FUEL STR8 TO THE VP I MEAN I CAN GET IT TO HOOK UP AND CRANK AND RUN WITH THE ADR AND THE PP BUT AS SOON AS I HIT THE GAS IT CRACKS THE REV LINIT UNTIL I TURN IT OFF THERE IS SOMETHING I AM MISSING HERE

DieselWeasel 04-08-2010 08:51 PM

Seriously man? I second this... Its hard to read and rude...

Originally Posted by scottsjeeprolet (Post 533633)
AND TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!:argh:

DobermanDiesels 04-08-2010 09:30 PM

ok man i asked a question if you don't want to read cuz i had my caps on then don't thanks and if somebody can read a computer's 0101's in caps and can make out what i ask in my first post you might can help me with what i ask other than that don't reply about caps i did not realize they were on. gaflufrffdabmtfdw

LawnScum 04-08-2010 10:03 PM

to answer your question
i've ran the smarty,hypertech and superchip on my 02 all while the puck was hooked up. never had a problem! :tu:

Diesel Dawgs Performance 04-08-2010 10:11 PM

No need to stack anything with the Adrenaline. The tuning in the puck is different from the 99 truck to 2001 truck.

scottsjeeprolet 04-09-2010 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by DobermanDiesels (Post 533683)
ok man i asked a question if you don't want to read cuz i had my caps on then don't thanks and if somebody can read a computer's 0101's in caps and can make out what i ask in my first post you might can help me with what i ask other than that don't reply about caps i did not realize they were on. gaflufrffdabmtfdw

:humm:
The only thing i hear of people stacking with the Adr is the Smarty.
I was the first one to reply to your post and answered your questions. How is that not helping?
TYPING in all caps is considered Yelling at someone on the interweb. Just in case you didn't know interweb etiquette.

DobermanDiesels 04-09-2010 11:17 AM

yea i did not realize my caps where on and lukes thats what i was wondering thanks i also wonder if a pp can be reprogramed by diablo or a dealer

Diesel Dawgs Performance 04-09-2010 06:46 PM

Not 100% sure but Diablo can probably do it.