Diesel Bombers

Diesel Bombers (https://www.dieselbombers.com/)
-   1st Generation Dodge Cummins 89-93 (https://www.dieselbombers.com/1st-generation-dodge-cummins-89-93/)
-   -   Crazy Fuel Pump (https://www.dieselbombers.com/1st-generation-dodge-cummins-89-93/37209-crazy-fuel-pump.html)

Budgreen 11-28-2009 02:55 PM

I think it took me all of 3hrs or so to do mine.. most of the time spent trying to get to that tricky screw in the back since my idle screw appears bent and wouldn't come all the way out :(

RSWORDS 11-28-2009 02:59 PM

Oh and for motivation... Here is my truck

1st genny nut 11-28-2009 03:05 PM

once again thnx guys and bobby dad got me my gds 60mm upgrade i got the 3200 rpm spring today and cant wait to put it on but it seems like a complicated process to put it in? is it

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

bobby ur truck is a moster i want it man :dang: i bet u got tons of time n money into it and crazy smoke by the way

Diesel Dawgs Performance 11-28-2009 03:11 PM

:tu:

RSWORDS 11-28-2009 03:11 PM

Time yes... Money... Not really... :D

The 3200 spring looks harder then it is, just take you time and be careful.

muskrat 11-28-2009 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by 1st genny nut (Post 440403)
ya man mom just ordered the spring a sec ago and everyone always gives me s**t bout my truck :dang: and im tired of it. so im going to make my truck freaking crazy one part at a time :tu: ques how much horsepower do u think ill make with the 3200 spring the gds 60mm upgrade the 4" exhaust and the 14cm housing plus whatever i have done to the truck now?

I can't say any numbers, But a butt-load more than what you are feeling now. The turbo upgrade will make alot of boost and spool up like crazy, The gov spring will extend your power-band alot further, the larger exhaust will make the whole works work better with better air flow and cooler temps. At any rate, the increase should be pretty satisfying, with the current plan. It will be an almost identical set up to what I have right now. You'll be able to roast some tires and sound like a semi. Nowhere near stock.:tu:

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

Originally Posted by RSWORDS (Post 440538)
Time yes... Money... Not really... :D

The 3200 spring looks harder then it is, just take you time and be careful.

X2 There is no part of that project that isn't covered on this site. everything you need to know to do it is explained in depth in the sticky.

1st genny nut 11-28-2009 03:36 PM

thnx guys plus im making the cold-air intake well me and my dad so tht ll make the turbo scream too once again thnx for all ur help guys cant thank u enough and muskrat how loud is tht turbo upgrade over an hy35w tht my dad has on his 2001?

muskrat 11-28-2009 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by 1st genny nut (Post 440549)
thnx guys plus im making the cold-air intake well me and my dad so tht ll make the turbo scream too once again thnx for all ur help guys cant thank u enough and muskrat how loud is tht turbo upgrade over an hy35w tht my dad has on his 2001?

Can't say for certain, but it is alot more musical than the stock set up. It'll make ya grin your first time around the block.

1st genny nut 11-28-2009 03:55 PM

Sweet man im pumped my dads got me hooked on these trucks and sounds good man check out the video on utube h1c before and after upgrade i hope it sounds good and im going wit the 14cm ex housin like ya said thnx for ur help

stillcummin 11-28-2009 06:19 PM

You can take out the silencer ring on the intake of the turbo.That will make it whistle adds air too.Youllbe over 250 if you turn your fuel screw a couple turns.