Diesel Bombers

Diesel Bombers (https://www.dieselbombers.com/)
-   1st Generation Dodge Cummins 89-93 (https://www.dieselbombers.com/1st-generation-dodge-cummins-89-93/)
-   -   What Do You Love About Your 1st Gen? (https://www.dieselbombers.com/1st-generation-dodge-cummins-89-93/15807-what-do-you-love-about-your-1st-gen.html)

ArizonaRedneck 11-14-2009 08:52 PM

I love my truck because it can be worked on and theres alot of people on D .BOMBERS who will help those unfortunate souls who have no mechanical ability even on the early models such as our trucks.also the smell of diesel smoke that has not been diluted is a very very good thing. and any thing thats runs forever is aplus:U::U::rocking::rocking:

91 12valve 11-17-2009 08:27 PM

like many others have said i like mine well there are not that many around me personally i really like the old square body although the front ends and electronics suck but i like em any way every thing on them is manuel you can practicly do any maintence yourself and they are a pretty tough truck

1st Gen. Dodge Kid 11-22-2009 10:52 PM

1st Gen

There is nothing to say bad about the first Gen Dodge. The classic square body style is priceless and is a head turner everytime. The motor is solid cant beat the straight six cummins doesnt get any better. Can pull a house down, it cant be out pulled. Truck pulls and ppl cant back me on that. Computers just make things complicated. These dodges dodnt have the b.s. of that all. America power. My dodge came from the factory with the Ram brake it is the best thing for highway driving. You cant get a better sound of and deep rumble of the cummins. Im proud to own one. Never going back to anything else.

1st genny nut 11-29-2009 01:20 PM

i like when some butt head is riding ur tail and u can throw it up a gear and black out there world :rocking: and the mpg is nice

bombed_frd 12-04-2009 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by 1st Gen. Dodge Kid (Post 437056)
My dodge came from the factory with the Ram brake it is the best thing for highway driving..

What's that?

jshafley 12-10-2009 09:08 PM

i love that i can pull my buddies powerstroke backwords with ease

eldoradomike 12-14-2009 01:25 AM

I love that it's my pappy's last pu, and that it may outlast me too. Or maybe just outlast my back (91.5 D350)

440warwagon 12-20-2009 11:06 PM

I just picked up my first CTD, I have been wanting one for years!It was well worth the wait. the things I love are, the noise(it's loud),no coil springs all leaf springs with real axles and transfer case.I just love the way it looks.

Billy D 12-22-2009 06:36 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I LOVE IT ALL!!!!! It's perty!!!:tu:

DieselPerformanceGuy 12-23-2009 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by 1st Gen. Dodge Kid (Post 437056)
There is nothing to say bad about the first Gen Dodge. The classic square body style is priceless and is a head turner everytime. The motor is solid cant beat the straight six cummins doesnt get any better. Can pull a house down, it cant be out pulled. Truck pulls and ppl cant back me on that. Computers just make things complicated. These dodges dodnt have the b.s. of that all. America power. My dodge came from the factory with the Ram brake it is the best thing for highway driving. You cant get a better sound of and deep rumble of the cummins. Im proud to own one. Never going back to anything else.

I agree, thats exactly how i feel.