Diesel Bombers

Diesel Bombers (https://www.dieselbombers.com/)
-   1st Generation Dodge Cummins 89-93 (https://www.dieselbombers.com/1st-generation-dodge-cummins-89-93/)
-   -   What Do You Love About Your 1st Gen? (https://www.dieselbombers.com/1st-generation-dodge-cummins-89-93/15807-what-do-you-love-about-your-1st-gen.html)

boomerjosh 04-27-2010 11:04 AM

i love the sound, specially when shifting gears at high rpm's close your eyes and you swear its a semi! i didnt like the look when i first bought it..but know i love it! and ya gotta love the fact that u can take the ricers and make them look stupid infront of there gf :tttt: the ride could be softer...but it makes it feel like a real truck. :rocking:

1993firstgennewbie 05-05-2010 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by boomerjosh (Post 546267)
i love the sound, specially when shifting gears at high rpm's close your eyes and you swear its a semi! i didnt like the look when i first bought it..but know i love it! and ya gotta love the fact that u can take the ricers and make them look stupid infront of there gf :tttt: the ride could be softer...but it makes it feel like a real truck. :rocking:

exactly what i was gona say lol and its not just ricers either i keep up with 24vs all day long it suprises alot of people how fast my ugly old first gen realy is unless im on the highway lol i need a new governer spring but it doesnt bother me to much right now cause my liscence is in bad shape anyway so i dont need anymore tickets :argh:

boomerjosh 05-06-2010 11:03 AM

i know mine tops out at 80 ! on a good day :argh: i have had my truck for a year now and have never got pulled over i think the cops just think i'm just some old guy in a farm truck ha....i have passed cops speeding too. main street is 25 and at those speeds that where i'm the fastest heheh:c:

TTipsword 05-06-2010 03:55 PM

ya know there are alot of good things bout our trucks but i do believe the greatest part, is when you look at the tag on the side of the door and read MADE IN U.S.A.!

The_Head 05-06-2010 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by boomerjosh (Post 552121)
i know mine tops out at 80 ! on a good day :argh: i have had my truck for a year now and have never got pulled over i think the cops just think i'm just some old guy in a farm truck ha....i have passed cops speeding too. main street is 25 and at those speeds that where i'm the fastest heheh:c:

Wow, tops out at 80 and you're smokin ricers? :humm:

TTipsword 05-06-2010 07:21 PM

why do you criticize everything people say?

mkriebs 05-06-2010 07:44 PM

I like the fact that I am pretty much building mine from the ground up right now.

Because everything else is rusted out hahaha.

1993firstgennewbie 05-07-2010 03:27 PM

i hate the god damn dodge but i love that cummins id rather it be a 78 ford im not much of a dodge guy but cummins is the only way to go thats why i plan on putin a 12v in my bronco as soon as i find that bag of money i lost

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

Originally Posted by The_Head (Post 552322)
Wow, tops out at 80 and you're smokin ricers? :humm:

off the line ratard i havnt seen many diesels that like to go faster than 120 period

MRmr 05-12-2010 12:29 AM

I like how people get out of my way they see and hear a loud ass 4X4 Cummins beat to hell (but man it runs good) with a big f u redneck bumper screaming down on them like a black cloud of death lol:rocking:

hickracetruck 05-12-2010 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by MRmr (Post 555198)
I like how people get out of my way they see and hear a loud ass 4X4 Cummins beat to hell (but man it runs good) with a big f u redneck bumper screaming down on them like a black cloud of death lol:rocking:

that is like the ultimate dream for me :P cummins comin through! MOVE :tu: