Diesel Bombers SIGN UP NOW

National Association of Diesel Motorsports
Go Back   Diesel Bombers > Dodge Cummins > 12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Registered Members don't see these ads. Register now it's free!

12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with P7100 Injection Pumps

Welcome to Diesel Bombers Forums!
Welcome to DieselBombers .com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Diesel Bombers Forums community today!

anyone have any info on it, good, bad, is it woth the hype... JOIN NOW TO REMOVE TRACER

submit to reddit

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2011, 09:46 AM
Diesel Fan

View Member's Albums

Default batmowheel

anyone have any info on it, good, bad, is it woth the hype

UNOH-KID's Sig:High Tech Turbo PRO STREET 66/71 Stainless, Dynomite Diesel injectors 140HP,Autometer boost pyro trans temp fuel pressure gauges, Built trans complete with billet shafts, 14mm head studs, fire ringed, 60psi valve springs, maxed out fuel plate with #0 fuel plate, 16.5 degrees timing,
Old 12-08-2011, 04:05 PM
Diesel Bomber

View Member's Albums View Member's FaceBook Profile

No flow charts, maps, or hard facts on them are out. Just claims that there the best is all your gonna find

94 12valve's Sig:Dave

2.6" Puller
Old 12-08-2011, 04:27 PM
Diesel Bomber

View Member's Albums

66/74 billet batmo put down 43 more hp then the silver bullet on the same truck..and it spools much faster.....thats all i have found on it.....i think i am going to give it a shot once my trans is done and my pump is benched.......marchish.

monster12valve's Sig:SOLD! 94' 2500 4x4, 5"mbrp to 8in black stack , bhaf, no plate, afc tune, isspro gauges, 4k gsk, 60lb VS, ATS intake manifold, tc lock up switch, 5x14's, 191 dv's, single disk, shift kit.
2007 powerstroke, cc,sb 4x4. stockish
Old 12-08-2011, 05:19 PM
Diesel Bomber

alligatordiesel

View Member's Albums View Member's FaceBook Profile View Member's Youtube Account

My biggest question is was the results on the same dyno, and where the pulls back to back?

Farmboy 2.0's Sig:2001 Dodge Ram 2500 with 2 Big Shiny Spiny Things, Some Big Ol Sticks, and a Man Pedal!
Old 12-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Diesel Bomber

View Member's Albums

not sure... was reading reviews and that was one of them. it didnt list the specifics....it did say that the results were on the same truck.

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

not the article i read.... but here is one.. http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/cu...atmowheel.html
i do find it funny though that they say it is the best turbo made....but it has been out a year now and still no flow chart

Last edited by monster12valve; 12-08-2011 at 05:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-08-2011, 05:55 PM
Diesel Bomber

alligatordiesel

View Member's Albums View Member's FaceBook Profile View Member's Youtube Account

Yeah id say with out back to back testing and being on the same dyno. id say the test results are BS
Old 12-09-2011, 11:21 AM
Diesel Bomber

View Member's Albums View Member's FaceBook Profile

Originally Posted by Scott@Alligator View Post
Yeah id say with out back to back testing and being on the same dyno. id say the test results are BS
Exactly, lots of claims about them but no hard facts to back it up.

submit to reddit