12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with P7100 Injection Pumps

interior parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2014, 02:54 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default interior parts

Hello- I have posted here a couple of times about my 94 dodge. I have gone into restore mode lately and things are looking good. Seats in leather, floors in vinyl, and new dash board bc the old one wash cracked very badly. Bunch of new parts here and there. I have almost got it wrapped up, just lacking a couple of things and wondering if you guys could give me a clue where i might find them to purchase. I have searched the junk yards in my area thoroughly. No more for me there. I have also looked into the online stores (secon hand and such) to no avail.

Truck= 1994 ram 2500, 5 speed 4x4, single cab long bed, power locks and windows.

Parts in need of are:
A-pillar plastics ( i can find several, all of which missing the plastic tab on the back which holds it on,also need the metal retainers {2 each})
Door cups (the part you grab when shutting the door from inside, again several available, all of which the 2 screw holes are broken out of, these differ from 94 to 98, i need the larger ones)
Lower shifter boot ( my truck has the leather upper boot which is in decent condition, the lower boot is rubber and more of a weather,dirt, debris, blocker than the upper, 4x4 model so it has a transfer case handle hole also, again i can find them but they are torn up badly)

Any help in locating these things is truely apprciated.

Old 03-15-2014, 02:58 PM
Diesel Enthusiast
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

I just looked and found everything you're looking for on Ebay in under a minute.