push plates - Diesel Bombers
Diesel Bombers
Go Back   Diesel Bombers > Dodge Cummins > 12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with P7100 Injection Pumps

Hey guys another question, I picked up another plow for my 96 and need to get a set of push plates for it I found some off a 98 but was told that 94-96 had diff style plates from 97-02 is this true? Id imagine ... JOIN NOW TO REMOVE TRACER

push plates

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2013, 08:19 PM
Diesel Enthusiast
Ain't no Farmin like Dirt Farmin

View Member's Youtube Account

Default push plates

Hey guys another question, I picked up another plow for my 96 and need to get a set of push plates for it I found some off a 98 but was told that 94-96 had diff style plates from 97-02 is this true? Id imagine they would be the same! I've look at a couple diff dodges and they all look the same to me, Does anyone know for sure its a long ride and I dont want to go buy them and no fit! Thanks again!!

gyayo2012's Sig:96 auto, bhaf, 4" t-back, #6 plate, 3k gsk! Boost elbo, Boost,Egt,Transtemp guages, Bilstein5100's, 98 hd t style steering,rear dana 70 disk conversion!

95 dump 4x4 auto 410s pretty much stock... has a 160 pump put a 180 plate in and slid it ff. bhaf 3" strait piped
Old 01-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Diesel Enthusiast
Ain't no Farmin like Dirt Farmin

View Member's Youtube Account

well i talked to a tech at the fisher dealer today and found that the newer push plates off of a 97-02 truck will work on every year model 2nd gen but the older truck plates would not work on any of the newer year trucks he stated that there are 3 diff type plates for the 2nd gen dodges... fig id share the info incase someone else was wondering!!..