5.9 Liter CR Dodge Cummins 03-07 Discussion of 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Common Rail Injection

Hello all and where should I go from here?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 01:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello all and where should I go from here?

I have an 06 Doge with a 5.9 cummins. I love my truck! She has always done me good thus far. I have a good Trans, intake manifold, stock exhaust manifold and turbo. MBRP 4in pipe out the back. Edge CTS "love it".

I also have a 3 year old daughter and a1 year old son. So not a lot o money to spend on mods but I do know how to save for the stuff that I won't.

My truck runs great! I run the edge at 3 or 5 and get 10-19 depending. My EGT's are ok until I get on it good and hard then I just back off when my edge beeps at 38 boost and 1250 EGT'S. I know the stock turbo is ok, I've been beating her for awhile and she doesn't seem to mind. I would like to get better fuel Eco... Ish. I would like to lower the EGT's with a manifold and turbo. I was thinking and "let me know her guys" ATS Aroura 3000 and poulse flow. I know I know but ATS has worked for me so far. I love my Trans she tough as well I like it.

I would like to know what you all think I should do next.

Thank you for your time and opinions ahead of time. Be safe out there.
"I also choose Liberty"