Diesel Bombers

Diesel Bombers (https://www.dieselbombers.com/)
-   24 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 98.5-02 (https://www.dieselbombers.com/24-valve-2nd-gen-dodge-cummins-98-5-02/)
-   -   Anzo Headlights (https://www.dieselbombers.com/24-valve-2nd-gen-dodge-cummins-98-5-02/99586-anzo-headlights.html)

RanchhandTCR 07-22-2012 11:15 AM

Anzo Headlights

Hey guys, ive just been wondering about the anzo headlights, I just wanted to got their basic model, and are they worth it over the OEM, I just want something that spreads the light a little better, my headlights are a little yellowed and Ive tried polishing them and it helped but just want something with a bit more light output.

EvanBoothe 07-22-2012 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by RanchhandTCR (Post 917708)
Hey guys, ive just been wondering about the anzo headlights, I just wanted to got their basic model, and are they worth it over the OEM, I just want something that spreads the light a little better, my headlights are a little yellowed and Ive tried polishing them and it helped but just want something with a bit more light output.

I had them on my old truck it was a 1997, If you buy them make sure you get a set of HID's with them. Look at what size bulb youll need because it may be a different size than OEM. I loved mine and I loved the HID's I put them on everything they are so bright and clear. They make your truck look very nice too.

RanchhandTCR 07-22-2012 03:32 PM

What modification to the wiring do you have to do with the HID's

EvanBoothe 07-22-2012 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by RanchhandTCR (Post 917755)
What modification to the wiring do you have to do with the HID's

its all plug and play no mod's its simple my mom could do it. You will love the headlight assemblys alone, but the actual headlights wont be that bright unless you get hid's thats what makes the truck man.

RanchhandTCR 07-22-2012 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by EvanBoothe (Post 917767)
its all plug and play no mod's its simple my mom could do it. You will love the headlight assemblys alone, but the actual headlights wont be that bright unless you get hid's thats what makes the truck man.

Ok I need help I which ones are the HID's the halo's ?

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

Sorry you got to deal with stupidity today man..

I really dont know much about HID's except that they are bad ass and bright. What make a headlight an HID. the lens or the bulb's

RAW 07-22-2012 08:23 PM

I have Anzo's, and they are way better then my old factory headlights. Even with factory bulbs.

RanchhandTCR 07-23-2012 12:32 AM

All I really wanted to do was put some headlights on that are better at spreading the light because as of now mine are brightish, but I have two spots that are much brighter I just want it to spread better, I planned on butting some KC daylighters and some driving lights since I do live in the country and use those when needed and hope I dont run into the mounties or staters.

RanchhandTCR 07-29-2012 08:33 PM

hey raw what kind of lights did you get the two piece or the one piece?