Diesel Bombers

Diesel Bombers (https://www.dieselbombers.com/)
-   24 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 98.5-02 (https://www.dieselbombers.com/24-valve-2nd-gen-dodge-cummins-98-5-02/)
-   -   Quadzilla Adrenaline (https://www.dieselbombers.com/24-valve-2nd-gen-dodge-cummins-98-5-02/25670-quadzilla-adrenaline.html)

HotRodCrewCab 04-21-2009 04:54 PM

Quadzilla Adrenaline

Hey guys, Im looking at getting a chip, and I am stuck between the Edge J/A, and the Quadzilla Adrenaline. I haven't seen any recent posts on the Adrenaline, and I was wondering how it is doing. I had read a few rumors that they had a few bugs to work out early on. They get everything fixed on it?

busta 04-21-2009 05:09 PM

I had the adrenaline on my 99 and loved it :U:
dunno if they ever got the fuel pressure fixed or not so i`ll leave that alone :w2:
they did have some bugs with a few tunes but with tweaks they kicked ass I give the adrenaline a :U:
the kid has a juice with attitude on his 04 and he couldn`t beat the old 99 with it so juice w/a i give a :booo:

mishkaya 04-21-2009 05:47 PM

I've had both and prefer the Adrenaline myself, although it can require some tweaking on certain trucks to run smooth. I would highly recommend getting the Pulse monitor with it if you go that route even if you already have gauges, as the custom tuning justifies the price by itself. The Adrenaline just keeps getting better all the time.... :rocking:

HotRodCrewCab 04-21-2009 06:06 PM

Hey, thanks for the info, I just found the adrenaline thread in the aftermarket area and got a lot of useful information. I think im going to go the adrenaline route, but I wanted to make sure it was still performing well... only wanna spend the money once! :U:

busta 04-21-2009 06:17 PM

just in case the fp is not working have another fp gauge, ip`s are not cheap lol

Jazz 04-21-2009 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by HotRodCrewCab (Post 327535)
Hey, thanks for the info, I just found the adrenaline thread in the aftermarket area and got a lot of useful information. I think im going to go the adrenaline route, but I wanted to make sure it was still performing well... only wanna spend the money once! :U:

Glad ya found it. I was gonna point ya to some threads. I have had a lot of different programmers and like the Adrenaline the best. But like said before make sure you get the pulse with it to do your custom tuning:c:

Diesel Dawgs Performance 04-21-2009 06:52 PM

Adrenaline with Pulse :rocking::rocking:

HotRodCrewCab 04-21-2009 07:22 PM

Thanks for all the help guys... I was planing on getting the pulse too, and Im probably going to put on a backup fp gauge on... I have a seperate bank account that I keep $1000 in just in case of a VP failure... lol

Diesel Dawgs Performance 04-21-2009 07:29 PM

Let me know if I can help.

01quadcab 04-21-2009 09:00 PM

wish someone close to me had one they would let me use and do some track runs with it and different tunes to compare to my juice.