Diesel Bombers

Diesel Bombers (https://www.dieselbombers.com/)
-   24 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 98.5-02 (https://www.dieselbombers.com/24-valve-2nd-gen-dodge-cummins-98-5-02/)
-   -   Thinking of putting these on my truck thoughts? (https://www.dieselbombers.com/24-valve-2nd-gen-dodge-cummins-98-5-02/122451-thinking-putting-these-my-truck-thoughts.html)

gh0stman 08-03-2014 07:25 AM

Thinking of putting these on my truck thoughts?

I am thinking of adding a Edge Evo HT, 5" bullhauler stacks, raptor lift pump, boost fooler, And some gauges (Trans, fuel, boost, pyro). At the moment I am looking to make it a mild tune. But am looking more to thoughts at the moment to make sure I got my bases covered. I will upgrade the trans when I get there. I do know from a good bit of research the stacks are hit and miss with most people in the community. And I dont feel like dropping a thousand on the juice with attitude at the moment. I am going to hopefully get these items by the end of the year. Thanks for your comments.

yjay 08-04-2014 10:51 PM

The Evo is almost $400, and gauges will be around $300 or so more. I personally don't dig the whole stack thing myself cause they take up bed space, Burn cargo, draw attention, ect. but to each their own. I wouldn't want to have to think about not putting flamable stuff by them or building something to protect them. $60 for a boost fooler. You could just rock the stock exhaust and save that money and do the Juice with Attitude which gives you the gauges and run it tame till you do the tranny. I have stock exhaust and it's fine for what I do. The adjustability and safety features of the Juice are pretty cool.

gh0stman 08-05-2014 04:54 AM

I have thought about the juice with attitude. Considered it real hard. Not to mention your post isnt helping in the decision dept:argh:. HA. As much as I want to do it I dont have faith in the 47re trans. Granted mine runs fine at the moment with no complaints, I know what that little devil on my sholder will say once he sees the adjustability (Come on just a little more). I dont know its still on the table. Maybe I can catch it on a sale.

lukesdiesel 08-05-2014 09:40 AM

Edge Comp and Isspro Gauges

gh0stman 08-21-2014 01:21 PM

Next week I am purchasing my Edge Juice w/ Attitude, Rator lift pump, and Diamond eye 4" turbo back straight dual exhaust into 5" tips. Changed my mind from the stacks after seeing a truck locally with 48" stacks with bull haulers, the thing didnt look like I thought it would in my mind. Just wish the next few days would hurry up and go by.

lukesdiesel 08-22-2014 01:01 PM

Let me know if I can help

gh0stman 08-23-2014 01:20 PM

Will do :jump:

gh0stman 08-25-2014 01:36 PM

Ordered my Fass LP, Edge Juice, and Exhaust. Now to play the waiting game and hope they make it here before the weekend:w2:. Based on expected delivery times I can atleast expect the Juice and LP to show up this week.:c:

gh0stman 08-25-2014 01:39 PM

And I figured I would cheat not having to modify the Juice harness to reach the Fass LP by getting a XDP Push Lock Fuel Pressure Tee to stick the Fuel Pressure gauge in.

gh0stman 08-31-2014 01:49 PM

Got it all installed grand total about maybe 10 hours into the whole project. definitely can tell a difference. Went crusing down the road was avg 27 going 70mph.