Diesel Bombers

Diesel Bombers (https://www.dieselbombers.com/)
-   24 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 98.5-02 (https://www.dieselbombers.com/24-valve-2nd-gen-dodge-cummins-98-5-02/)
-   -   Good feeling..... (https://www.dieselbombers.com/24-valve-2nd-gen-dodge-cummins-98-5-02/102734-good-feeling.html)

cheer 09-24-2012 01:37 PM

Good feeling.....

1 Attachment(s)
The other day i was dfiveing around and i was comeing up to some stop lights and noticed two ford f250 fly by they got infront of me,,i knew riteawaay what they were up to so i pulled into the other laine soon as i did they gaver crap tried to somke me out,,,didnt get me...anyway the other night i was downtown here where i live and i ran into one of those guys and we started talkin and didnt go that well ended up meetin in the parkin area of our beach.......pull off time...lol...hooked up bumper to bumper and with lots of people watching we let them lose...lol....i ripped his truck"ford" backwards with ease,,he said he wasnt ready so we did it again..lol...same thing...i ripped that truck back again with no prob...i dont know just wanted to share that ...got it on vid..how do you upload it on here...love my truck 53 bolck still no probs......

helph 09-24-2012 03:48 PM

Good :edit:

THEGOLDPRO 09-24-2012 06:28 PM

you must be 16 years old?

dieseldude848 09-24-2012 06:45 PM

i dont think you can upload vids on hear. put it on u tube, then copy / paste link.

shellinger 09-24-2012 06:55 PM

well you have more balls than me. i would be too scared i would break something. and an auto tranny would prob. smoke my manual in tug-o-war anyhow. but thats cool to hear. i had a bmw m3 on my ass saturday afternoon and he wouldnt back off so i put it on 10 and blew a bunch of black smoke all over his car. the guys next to me in a ford were giving me thumbs up and laughing pretty hard, the guy in bmw followed me and turned down my street and goosed it to get around me when i was pulling in :w2:

cheer 09-25-2012 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by shellinger (Post 941471)
well you have more balls than me. i would be too scared i would break something. and an auto tranny would prob. smoke my manual in tug-o-war anyhow. but thats cool to hear. i had a bmw m3 on my ass saturday afternoon and he wouldnt back off so i put it on 10 and blew a bunch of black smoke all over his car. the guys next to me in a ford were giving me thumbs up and laughing pretty hard, the guy in bmw followed me and turned down my street and goosed it to get around me when i was pulling in :w2:

Thats funny,,another one for yea i was driveing around the other day and in front of me was a mazda meita perade or something cause there was like six in front of me we came into town and they all pulled over to the shoulder of the road and i couldnt pass it up...lol...smoked them out so bad i felt sorry for them..i dont do stuff like that all the time but like i said i couldnt pass it up,,,oh and i was worried i was gonna break something..got lucky....lol....

---AutoMerged DoublePost--

Originally Posted by THEGOLDPRO (Post 941465)
you must be 16 years old?

If your jealous just say so cause youve done nothin but try an shoot me down...lol....goldpro...lol....just cause id walk all over ur little toy with my beast even beeing as big as it is....lol...

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

Originally Posted by cheer (Post 941766)
Thats funny,,another one for yea i was driveing around the other day and in front of me was a mazda meita perade or something cause there was like six in front of me we came into town and they all pulled over to the shoulder of the road and i couldnt pass it up...lol...smoked them out so bad i felt sorry for them..i dont do stuff like that all the time but like i said i couldnt pass it up,,,oh and i was worried i was gonna break something..got lucky....lol....

---AutoMerged DoublePost--

If your jealous just say so cause youve done nothin but try an shoot me down...lol....goldpro...lol....just cause id walk all over ur little toy with my beast even beeing as big as it is....lol...

oh and why goldpro?? You prolly no nothing about it,i go drillin everyday underground for that crap....goldpro...yea rite.

helph 09-25-2012 03:19 PM

Watch out he has guages

THEGOLDPRO 09-25-2012 06:28 PM

lol you little ricers make me laugh.

RollinCoal99 09-25-2012 06:44 PM

when i see prius's and smart cars all i wanna do smoke em out its hilarious!:tu:

helph 09-26-2012 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by THEGOLDPRO (Post 941850)
lol you little ricers make me laugh.

you hiding your trucks mods after i put you on the spot makes me laugh

S