Diesel Bombers

Diesel Bombers (https://www.dieselbombers.com/)
-   1st Generation Dodge Cummins 89-93 (https://www.dieselbombers.com/1st-generation-dodge-cummins-89-93/)
-   -   Its not diesel fuel in my diesel.... (https://www.dieselbombers.com/1st-generation-dodge-cummins-89-93/89446-its-not-diesel-fuel-my-diesel.html)

DieselObsession76 01-12-2012 03:45 PM

Its not diesel fuel in my diesel....

Well fellas it seems that my tank magically filled itself up when some former friends tore some stuff up at my house.:bat: I have no idea what they put in it, it almost smells like oil, but I wont know til I drop the tank out. Theres almost half a tank of "mystery liquid" in the tank, I havent started the truck but the keys were in it and I feel that they might have.. So I need to know if theres any way to tell if this stuff got into my engine or not. I thought maybe looking in the injector pump, or lines or something like that. What should I do?!?!?!

sweetv8s10 01-12-2012 03:55 PM

Pull the filter off and check.

tower_ofpower 01-12-2012 03:56 PM

Pull the return line banjo out of the pump and catch the diesel in a clear container then let it sit, stays one color with no separation it didn't make it to the pump. 1/2 tank of mystery fluid... They had to have had access to a good amount of fluid... You could also disconnect the injection pump inlet and manually pump your fuel pump to fill up another clear bottle to help determine what they added

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turbo2332 01-12-2012 04:29 PM

you need a big mean dog! people suck. hate to hear this

DieselObsession76 01-12-2012 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by turbo2332 (Post 842437)

Heard that.. These guys got mad/jealous when I bought a diesel, now they wanna break my toy.. not only did they do this but they backed their truck up to ip and peppered mine with rocks and dirt outta my driveway. Oh well.. Everybody gets theirs right?? :bat:

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

Thanks fellas, turns out they filled it with water. I syphoned it all out, I think I'll be investing in a locking cap and maybe a camera or two

geddy's uncle 01-12-2012 10:45 PM

Bastards!

jdbigblue12v 01-13-2012 03:51 PM

thats f**ked up i would be out for blood if that was my truck i have a few neighbors that threatend to break my windows and burn my truck down. hell get his soon :tttt:

big bad diesel 416 01-13-2012 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by turbo2332 (Post 842437)

i was thinking a shot gun i would have peppered there ass :bat:

fill it up with diesel and LET IT SIT for at least an hour then take the fuel line off at the transfer pump and crank the engine or hand pump it till you get at least one half gallon out this will clear the lines and bottom of tank the ve dose not like water the tollerences are so tight and the fuel keeps it lubricated even the smallest drop of water can cause harm. diesel fuel has lots of moister in it i drain my airdog every time i fuel up and get 1oz - 3oz of water
i would also drain/change the fuel filter for a few tanks

johnnyreb 01-14-2012 10:03 AM

5 pounds of sugar would fix their truck. and a locking gas cap might be in order for yours.

03Powerstroke 01-14-2012 10:17 AM

i would be pissed as hell:bat: