Diesel Bombers

Diesel Bombers (https://www.dieselbombers.com/)
-   1st Generation Dodge Cummins 89-93 (https://www.dieselbombers.com/1st-generation-dodge-cummins-89-93/)
-   -   SDX injectors (https://www.dieselbombers.com/1st-generation-dodge-cummins-89-93/47769-sdx-injectors.html)

1stGen1990 04-02-2010 10:19 AM

SDX injectors

I know this is probably out there on the forum somewher, but i need another post so i can PM. I wanted to know if you guys have had any luck with SDX injectors, stage 1 or 2. Any info regarding smoke, power, what you get for the price, EGTs, fuel economy, etc. And i wanted to say thanks to you guys you've all been a huge help with info for my cummins im rebuilding.:tu:

tltruckparts 04-02-2010 08:08 PM

ive never heard of stage 1 or stage 2 injectors from sdx normally go by numbers. i have a 5x0.014's and i love em. i would haave to say im extremely disappointed in there customer service though to be completely honest. ive made numerous calls to both chris and jamie, left voice mails, pm's on here and still no responses. its way too much of a headache just to order new injectors. its been so much of a headache i may just order them from someone else

1stGen1990 04-02-2010 10:11 PM

Ok i mean the 5x10 and 5x12. Sorry, i was thinkin dynomite diesel injectors. I cant seem to contact them either, but i like the price. I became interested in them when i read your sig tltruckparts

seandonato73 04-02-2010 11:30 PM

i have the ddp80hp injectors they work great, my only wish is that i would have went right to a set of 6x0.016's, then i wouldn't have to buy another set of injectors...... but everyone i know that has ddp injectors first or 2nd 12v or 24v have been very happy with them

FIRST GEN. JAKE 04-04-2010 03:53 PM

well i bought a clutch from sdx and dealed with chris and he was really good to work with. every time i called and left a message i recieved a call back. we had some trouble with valair and chris helped me work it out. il deffinentley do business with them again

Richie O 04-04-2010 05:52 PM

If they got there tips from J L Machine then that may be the problem. He died last month.:td:

kieron_kohlmann 04-18-2010 06:12 PM

would second the customer service part. i ordered 5x14's around 2 months ago and have yet to receive them. everytime i call there shipping out next week. i was originally told 10 days. Very dissapointed with the way my experience was. i called probably for a week straight and left messages and never got a call back.

RSWORDS 04-18-2010 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by 1stGen1990 (Post 529267)
I know this is probably out there on the forum somewher, but i need another post so i can PM. I wanted to know if you guys have had any luck with SDX injectors, stage 1 or 2. Any info regarding smoke, power, what you get for the price, EGTs, fuel economy, etc. And i wanted to say thanks to you guys you've all been a huge help with info for my cummins im rebuilding.:tu:

You should be able to PM vendors and sponsors with any post count.