Diesel Bombers

Diesel Bombers (https://www.dieselbombers.com/)
-   1st Generation Dodge Cummins 89-93 (https://www.dieselbombers.com/1st-generation-dodge-cummins-89-93/)
-   -   What will a straight pipe change (https://www.dieselbombers.com/1st-generation-dodge-cummins-89-93/103747-what-will-straight-pipe-change.html)

1993cummins 10-14-2012 06:18 PM

What will a straight pipe change

I will be finished installing my straight pipe tomrrow and was wondering what it will change ?
It is 4 inch pipe welded to the original 3 inch pipe...I would assume it might change the sound a bit , but will it change the power or how much it smokes ? ....

bladeyamaha 10-14-2012 06:50 PM

Not much, IMO.

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

Except the sound. LOL

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD 10-14-2012 06:53 PM

Your gonna sound like "big foot farting in a trash can, and make people want to kill puppies."

If you havent seen the cummins likes to stack video you wont get what I just said.

1993cummins 10-14-2012 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by PSD-BLACK-CLOUD (Post 948975)
Your gonna sound like "big foot farting in a trash can, and make people want to kill puppies."

If you havent seen the cummins likes to stack video you wont get what I just said.

hahah , i might not get it .. but it made me laugh.

1stgenblowingsmoke 10-14-2012 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by PSD-BLACK-CLOUD (Post 948975)

Hey atleast it won't sound like a jet taking off. I've never such an obnoxious sound as a straight piped powerjoke.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD 10-14-2012 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by 1stgenblowingsmoke (Post 949090)
Hey atleast it won't sound like a jet taking off. I've never such an obnoxious sound as a straight piped powerjoke.

Line it up next to your cumwad and it will look like a jet takeing off too.:moon:

The op took the coment as it was ment. In a jokeing manor. You not so smart.

Bigg Redd 10-15-2012 01:00 AM

Lets play nice boys............:bat:

1stgenblowingsmoke 10-15-2012 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by PSD-BLACK-CLOUD (Post 949100)
Line it up next to your cumwad and it will look like a jet takeing off too.:moon:

The op took the coment as it was ment. In a jokeing manor. You not so smart.

Or you can go stick it somewhere.

BTW don't judge someone you have never met before. I may be young but I'm for sure not stupid. Especially when you look at my post count to thread count. I have more posts then you and less threads then you. I very seldom ask a question about my truck because I've been around all types of mechanics since I was a baby. My dads a small engine mechanic n my grandfather is a heavy duty diesel mechanic. I spent more time in the spot as a kid then I did playing with friends or whatever. So I have learned a lot about mechanics over the years.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD 10-15-2012 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by 1stgenblowingsmoke (Post 949150)
Or you can go stick it somewhere.

BTW don't judge someone you have never met before. I may be young but I'm for sure not stupid. Especially when you look at my post count to thread count. I have more posts then you and less threads then you. I very seldom ask a question about my truck because I've been around all types of mechanics since I was a baby. My dads a small engine mechanic n my grandfather is a heavy duty diesel mechanic. I spent more time in the spot as a kid then I did playing with friends or whatever. So I have learned a lot about mechanics over the years.

Clam down young grasshoper. I stay on psa most of the time. Why are you getting so riled up? And i could careless what your dad or grandpa can do. And i could careless if you think you know more than me. This is the internets chill bro.

1999stroker 10-15-2012 12:28 PM

Simmer down here fellas. This is a relaxed joint not CF.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC