Diesel Bombers

Diesel Bombers (https://www.dieselbombers.com/)
-   12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98 (https://www.dieselbombers.com/12-valve-2nd-gen-dodge-cummins-94-98/)
-   -   stereo v.s. motor (https://www.dieselbombers.com/12-valve-2nd-gen-dodge-cummins-94-98/40482-stereo-v-s-motor.html)

lodal cummins 01-11-2010 10:23 PM

stereo v.s. motor

o.k. this may sound stupid but i would much rather listen to my motor than the radio or any cd driving down the road. anyone else down with the sickness????? can't beat that cummins sound!!!!!:rocking:

Whit 01-11-2010 10:26 PM

90% of us here are just like you bro

Benjamin 01-11-2010 10:29 PM

i removed my radio so i wouldn't be distracted when i was driving and listening to the Cummins cackle....

actually i took it out to loan it to a friend to try in his wife's car 3 years ago and i am too lazy to cary it out to the truck and plug it back in......

Whit 01-11-2010 10:30 PM

this is a sign of a healthy mind:tu:

blkjack 01-11-2010 10:33 PM

When I drive next to a wall of buildings I roll down the window so I can hear the turbo whine more and the exhaust bellow :w2:. I used to do the same thing when driving the big trucks loved to hear the turbo whine coming out of the big dual air cleaners on the side of the hood also liked hittin the jakes with the window down going through tunnels. And I thought I was the only "crazy" one :tttt:

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

Originally Posted by Whit (Post 469318)
this is a sign of a healthy mind:tu:

Thanks for putting it that way Whit makes me feel better lol

Whit 01-11-2010 10:34 PM

you must be my brother from another mother?:humm:

blkjack 01-11-2010 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Whit (Post 469321)
you must be my brother from another mother?:humm:

My wife thinks im crazy when I do that get close to building or a tunnel and its just O brother lol. I even perk up when i hear em coming down the road before the get there Ill say cummins... powerstroke....duramax. or whatever kind of truck is comin up the road people are like what the hell are you talkin about yep pretty much diesel crazy.

mylilpwny 01-11-2010 11:02 PM

lol nice blkjack ... my fiance has started naming them from how much i do it ... lol ...
as for me i do have a decent stereo ... cant help it ... music has always been a part of my life ... but just like my bug ... the stereo does get turned down when i want to listen to it ... unlike my bug ... the engine isnt over powering ... lol ... damn that exaust ... lol ... but as for my truck i have a stock intake and exhaust so i dont get quite the great sound going near walls but i still enjoy it ... lol .. .but once my exhaust gets done it will get turned down much more often lol

captain_stabbin 01-11-2010 11:19 PM

:tu:

dieseldocter16 01-11-2010 11:30 PM

I like cruisin in the summer time w/ the rear window open. The stacks are almost defening but I love the sound. Especialy going under overpasses or driving through town. :rocking: It's alot better now w/ the 6 speed vs. the auto. :choochoo: