Diesel Bombers

Diesel Bombers (https://www.dieselbombers.com/)
-   12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98 (https://www.dieselbombers.com/12-valve-2nd-gen-dodge-cummins-94-98/)
-   -   new truck (https://www.dieselbombers.com/12-valve-2nd-gen-dodge-cummins-94-98/25993-new-truck.html)

wisconsin redneck 04-28-2009 08:15 PM

new truck

im kinda new here and im getting a 1995 dodge 2500 diesel (auto) n im wondering whats the first stuff i need to do/get to up the horses. im kinda on a low bugdet cause im almost 16 n i make bout $500 a week soooo i have enough to buy the truck and should be getting it soon. i know that theres somethin wrong with the turbo:argh: soo i gotta get a new one or get it fixed? idk yet.. but i plan on movin the fuel plate or getting a after market one, moving the star wheel and the afc full foward.. its already got a tranny gauge:U: on it and plannin to get a pyro gauge.. um any sugestions????

Coco2992 04-28-2009 08:26 PM

dont forget about a boost gauge

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

also if you dont mind your truck gettin louder put a straight pipe on

mikew 04-28-2009 08:32 PM

killer dowl pin

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

i no it wont give u power but its good to do

bowtech 04-28-2009 08:48 PM

where to start:humm:

wisconsin redneck 04-28-2009 09:23 PM

yeh nything to make it louder/more horses/more SMOKE!!! haha im also going to take the turbo silencer off when i get a new turbo (dunno why ny sane person would try to silence a turbo??) haha umm oh wuts a killer dowl pin and wut does it do?? haha... go ahead bowtech i've got time!!! :pca1: ohh nybody know of ny good diesel shops in waukesha county?? or in the surronding counties???

oilfldtrash05 04-28-2009 09:27 PM

well you got the 185 horse injector pump on it. if i was you id turn the one you got up and save up and get a 215 horse pump thats on the 96 to 98. killer smoke and lots more power.

wisconsin redneck 04-28-2009 09:34 PM

how much would the new fuel injectors run me?? but that would be kick ass... haha

94cummins12v 04-28-2009 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by wisconsin redneck (Post 330959)
yeh nything to make it louder/more horses/more SMOKE!!! haha im also going to take the turbo silencer off when i get a new turbo (dunno why ny sane person would try to silence a turbo??) haha umm oh wuts a killer dowl pin and wut does it do?? haha... go ahead bowtech i've got time!!! :pca1: ohh nybody know of ny good diesel shops in waukesha county?? or in the surronding counties???

them rings in the turbo were to be installed from crystlers orders, the kdp fix will prevent the dowel pin from falling out and choping you timing case in pieces or kill your engine completely

Jazz 04-28-2009 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by wisconsin redneck (Post 330959)
ohh nybody know of ny good diesel shops in waukesha county?? or in the surronding counties???

Huckstorf Diesel is in Franklin. They are also a sponsor of the site:U::c: Diesel Fuel Injection Repair for the Midwest | Diesel Truck and RV Repair | Truck and RV Performance Center | Huckstorf Diesel Pump and Injector Service Inc of Wisconsin

wisconsin redneck 04-28-2009 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by 94cummins12v (Post 330974)
them rings in the turbo were to be installed from crystlers orders, the kdp fix will prevent the dowel pin from falling out and choping you timing case in pieces or kill your engine completely

ahh i see... i might get the that... haha id like to save my engine:U: haha
yeh i'll have to stop by there for a while.. do uk if they do tranny's? i've herd that stock dodge trannies suck n i want to get a better torque converter... if i can afford it